Transactions per case you had last year sought by the tax office of the estate agents, auctioneers and dealers in high value goods,……..
as luxury cars, yachts, art, through the new form of the tax return E3.
Στόχος είναι ο εντοπισμός υποθέσεων και συναλλαγών που είναι ύποπτες για ξέπλυμα του “μαύρου” χρήματος.
Specifically, with the new E3 Principle of authorization under law enforcement 4557/ 2018 on money laundering and terrorist financing, first requires certain professionals to report transactions made by the 2018.
The new table I E3, according to the Daily, They should be reported in detail:
- The professional activity
- The kind of transaction for brokers. ie. Buy or sell real estate property.
- The number of transactions each exceed 10.000 euro. This information will give both real estate brokers and traders and auctioneers high value goods.
- The total value of transactions made in cash and incurred both through estate agents and dealers and auctioning.
- The total value of transactions that had the above professions.
Under the new provisions brokers and dealers in high value goods are obliged to inform the authorities about unusual transactions, without even having to notify their customers.