Given to the Standing Holy Synod Dialogue Committee the implementation plan of the State Agreement – Church……
The Government accepts that the payment of monthly salaries of the clergy will be based on the existing provisions governing the salaries of civil servants, the same day and in the same way.
It does not change the permanent status, παραμένουν στην Ενιαία Αρχή Πληρωμών οι κληρικοί και οι λαϊκοί υπάλληλοι της Εκκλησίας, but deleted from the Register remunerated by the State, paving the way for 10.000 new hires – Ιδρύεται Ταμείο Μισθοδοσίας της Εκκλησίας της Ελλάδας – Διαβάστε όλο the implementation plan Tsipras Agreement – Hieronymus.
The state will create Payroll Fund, account with the Bank of Greece, που θα φροντίζει τις πληρωμές αλλά θα καλύπτει την μισθοδοσία μόνον του σημερινού αριθμού κληρικών, while if the number of priests increased their payroll will be "at the expense of the Church".
The entire project
Part One: Ratification of the final version to be adopted by agreement between the State and the Church of Greece.
Part two: Securing and guaranteeing the salaries of clergy.
In the Ministry of Education, Research and Thriskefmatonpragmatopoieitai today the second meeting of the dialogue committee of the Permanent Synod of the Church of Greece, as part of the ongoing dialogue on training agreement between the State and Church. The meeting is attended by Minister. Costas Gavroglou, Secretary General of the Government, General Secretary of the Ministry and the Religious GenikosGrammateas. In the Standing Holy Synod dialogue committee was ten-page plan for the implementation of the State Agreement – Church.
The draft definitively refuted all the concerns expressed, either due to lack of information or due to misunderstanding, after the joint announcement by the Prime Minister and the Archbishop of the State Plan Agreement – Church 6th November 2018. The plan lists the major reasons why this The historic agreement will be mutually beneficial for both parties, and for efimeriako clergy.
Specifically, the plan provides for the establishment bill, which will consist of three parts. The first part will be ratified unchanged the text of the State Agreement – Church as it will be formed after the completion of dialogou.Ta remaining two parts will contain implementing provisions for the implementation of the Agreement with respect to the two main planks of, the salaries of clergy and lay employees of the Church of Greece and the establishment and operation Development of Ecclesiastical Property Fund.
Specifically regarding timisthodosia clergy, the proposed legislation not only affects the current regime, but instead the substantially improves, as the legal status and rights (official, wage, insurance, pension etc.) the first clergy guaranteed the constitutional guarantees provided by the ratification of the bilateral agreement.
So, the Agreement and the proposed legislation:
- It remains unchanged and does not affect the official status and permanence, as currently, clergy as religious functionaries and employees NPDD.
- It remains unchanged and does not affect the remuneration of the clergy, which continues to be determined by the single payroll as applicable, followed by increases of civil servants.
- Remains unchanged and does not affect the way and the time of payment of the clergy salaries, which will continue to be effected by the Single Payment Authority.
in addition to, the salaries of the clergy even more shielded in relation to the status quo, because:
- Payroll Fund founded the Church of Greece, which will be paid annually by the State, in anagnorisifpochreosis that stems from agreement ratified by law, the number of currently salaried clergy payroll expenses. The amounts committed, under the strict control of the Court, Reserved for the salaries of the clergy, which will act through the Single Payment Authority.
- As already legislated, recommended Registry clergy and laity Servants of the Church of Greece, which entered all those payroll with Payroll Fund resources and beneficiaries of guaranteed all the rights now enjoyed by clerics (inclusion in the single payroll, payment of salary by the Single Payment Authority etc.).
- Most importantly,, for the first time, above all guaranteed in a way that does not allow the unilateral subversion of the State. With the existing scheme, both the salary and the official status and rights of the clergy are in precarious, so far allocated by public law, i.e. left unilaterally to the will of the State, and at any time can be altered for the worse by recent law. The special significance of the proposed project is that it provides for the ratification of the agreement by law, consistently agreed and authenticated by law is no longer possible to modify unilaterally the future, by state law. Any change only by a subsequent amendment agreement of the two parties is possible.
End, Development of the Ecclesiastical Property Fund generated significant economic benefits, both the State and the Church, the property in dispute and exploitation, therefore,hitherto inert and stagnant.
"The whole plan of implementation of the State Agreement – Church