Through the RDP 2014 – 2020 – For research on crops and their products
Σε δύο στάδια υλοποιείται η δράση στήριξης μέσω των ευρωπαϊκών πόρων της Περιφέρειας Νοτίου Αιγαίου, under the RDP 2014 – 2020, της εισαγωγής στον πρωτογενή τομέα της κουλτούρας της συνεργασίας και της έρευνας……..
For this purpose, the Action was announced 1 of the Submeter 16.1 – 16.2 "Establishment and operation of Operational Groups of the European Innovation Partnership for the productivity and sustainability of agriculture" of the Rural Development Program (RDP) 2014 – 2020», so as to provoke cooperation, with the aim of researching and introducing innovative methods at all stages of primary production.
In the first stage, in which only the start of the research project was approved, by decision of the Regional Director Southern Aegean, George Hadjimarcou, all nine joined (9) cartels from the South Aegean that submitted a proposal, while in the next stage will follow the evaluation of the plans for the financing of their implementation.
The partnerships that are included in action 1 of the Submeter 16.1 – 16.2 "Establishment and operation of Operational Groups of the European Innovation Partnership for the productivity and sustainability of agriculture" of the Rural Development Program (RDP) 2014 – 2020», are the folowing:
- Fava of Santorini: Productivity improvement, production of healthy propagating material and description of the traditional variety and development of adapted cultivated materials
- Kalymnos Thyme Honey Team (ΘΥΜεΚα) : Application of the innovative metabolic methodology for the promotion of quality, nutritional value, and control of adulteration of thyme honey of Kalymnos
- BeeMAP: Ensuring production and increasing the quality of honey in the Cyclades by mapping the beekeeping flora and estimating the beekeeping capacity
- Innovative livestock and Cyclades: Introduction of innovative livestock crops (Quinoa, Share, Teff) in the Cyclades
- SWS GRAPES RIPENESS: Smart portable grape ripening system
- KEA BREED_REFORM: Genetic identification of the Kea breed and qualitative characterization of the products produced
- Flax and Cyclades: Introduction of retro and traditional flax cultivation for oil and seed fiber production in the Cyclades, to increase agricultural production
- Innovation for quality in wine: Innovative interventions to improve the quality of PDO red wines of Paros
- LERICO: Bioactive plants of Leros – We highlight possibilities and opportunities