It changes the way recording persons sailing on board passenger ships!! For full information, for better service!! General travel conditions!!……
Registration of persons sailing on board passenger ships
According to PD. 102/2019 (Α΄ 182) The amended provisions of PD. 23/1999 "Registration of persons sailing on board passenger ships operating to or from Greek ports according to Directive 98/41 / EK / 1998»:
- For all passenger ships, leaving Greek port and makes sailing, according to whom:
a) OR mileage the departure point until the next port of call exceeds 20milia, recorded, with responsibility of the occupants log, The following information:
- THE PASSENGER NAME
- THE PASSENGER NAME (written in full)
- GENDER: MALE / FEMALE
- CITIZENSHIP (eg GR)
- DATE OF BIRTH (Day / Month / Year)
b) when volunteered by a passenger, information about special care or assistance that might be needed in an emergency,
c) when volunteered by a passenger, contact number for emergencies.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 collected at the conclusion of passenger transportation contract, confirmed during the proceedings boarding (CIECK-IN), in any case before departure of the passenger ship and reported the single window established pursuant to Article 5 the Presidential. 125/2012 (A' 221) during departure the passenger ship or, the latest, within 15 thin after his departure.
- For a transitional period until 19 December 2023, the communication of that information is carried in passengers log jurisdiction of company or to a shore-based company system that It serves the same purpose, instead of reporting requirement in the single box. In this case the company's responsibility that information is collected and maintained so as to be at all times available to the competent authority, provided that needed for the purposes of this, but also for checking the correct functioning of the systems recording.
Excluding the above, They must be reported to the issuing agent passengers requiring SPECIAL CARE.
The issue of tickets on board prohibited and therefore, to avoid unnecessary suffering, passengers must proceed promptly to book and issue tickets.
children up 5 years: it is mandatory to buy a zero fare.
We recommend that passengers, when issuing tickets to inform the agency with their phone number (preferably a mobile), so they can be contacted in case of emergency, B.C. of detention due to weather etc..
also, we inform you that during your trip you should bring with you the necessary documents (ID card, passport or driver's license), which will certify your identity, They will carry out checks at the boarding.
the Gazette – Α΄/ 182