Of favorite recipes usually worship and all of the most satiating during the fasting period. While rosemary is not part of the traditional recipe,…..
I like to add a twig, αλλά μόνον όταν είναι φρέσκο. Αυτό δίνει υπέροχο άρωμα και λιώνει στο στόμα, why not put dry because it is not the same….
In Greece there are several species of octopus and distinguish calves because they are small and have only a series of suction cups.
Instead octopus, the same food made with Moscow and made the same delicious.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
cooking time: 1 hour 20 minutes
portions: 5 – 6
- octopus about 1 kg or small octopus
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove, chopped
- 3 – 4 large fresh tomatoes or grated 1 can of whole tomatoes (500 g.)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt (optionally) and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optionally) 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 cups water
- 850 ml (3 1/2 mugs) water
- 1 macaroni butt pack (500 grams)
– Wash the octopus and purified as follows: Cut the top and remove the bag from the inside (stomach) being careful not to break.
– Remove the outer skin.
– By piece to remove the tentacles central part that is hard.
– Wash and cut pieces about 4 centimeters.
– Put the pot to warm well (Without oil) and add the octopus inside.
– Mix until you pull out a pink liquid in which the octopus will be cooked with the lid closed.
– the monitor, stirring occasionally to evaporate the liquid.
– Remove the ktapodi and cut into smaller pieces of approximately 3 – 4 from.
– Pour the olive oil and add the chopped onion and garlic and sauté lightly, until soft, trying to unstick that is left in the pot.
– Add the octopus and add the wine and leave 2-3 minutes to evaporate the alcohol.
– Pour the melted tomatoes with tomato paste and water, the pepper, bay leaves and rosemary and boil once, lower heat.
– The braise for 1 about time.
– Remove bay leaves ten minutes after cooking.
– Add more water and wait to boil.
– Pour the pasta and stir occasionally for 10 minutes.
– Close the eye and leave to absorb the sauce.
– Taste and if we add salt and.
Rather than complete the recipe, in the pot, once cooked octopus can transfer it to a baking dish or pan, add hot water and heat up after, add the pasta and bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
* If you want top rub dry or Parmesan cheese (except fasting).
Careful with salt because the octopus is naturally salty!!
- 1 serving =(g) 525
- calories (kcal) 650
- Fat (g) 21
- Cholesterol (mg) 120
- carbohydrates (g)57
- Fiber (g) 4
- Proteins (g) 43
- Sugar (g) 6.5
- Salt (mg) 57