Case increase COVID 19 in the last week of August if no action is taken, προβλέπει μελέτη διασποράς του κορωνοϊού την καλοκαιρινή περίοδο στην Ελλάδα……
Τη μελέτη εκπόνησε ο καθηγητής Δημοσθένης Σαρηγιάννης, Head of the Laboratory of Environmental Engineering of the Department of Chemical Engineering of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the HERACLES team for the Exhibition and Human Health of the Center for Interdisciplinary Research and Innovation (KEDEK), in collaboration with the Universities of Advanced Studies in Pavia and Pisa, Italy.
"Limiting both the daily number of cases to approx 60 daily for the entire period of August, but also the upward trend expected after the end of August, could be stopped with additional measures of social distancing, which δεν θα έπλητταν την τουριστική δραστηριότητα (B.C. delay in opening schools, restricting synergies in public services and closed public countries and public transport, supermarkets and department stores, etc.)», points out Professor Demosthenes Sarigiannis and suggests:
- The maintenance and mass implementation of social distancing measures indoors and on public transport (limited to 50% their completeness and a corresponding increase of the routes for the service of the passenger public)
- Avoiding pointless coloration, mass social events and non-compliance with rules in places of religious worship
- the mandatory and correct use of a mask indoors.
- The specific measures must be implemented and monitor their implementation by all. Fines for non-compliance with the rules could be higher (in correspondence with other foreign countries)
In addition, the high degree of detection of SARS-CoV-2 vectors in the country must be maintained and the identification time of coronavirus positives must be reduced..
This goal can be achieved with:
- Intensification of controls at the entrance gates, to limit asymptomatic flows / pre-symptomatic vectors with a concomitant reduction in virus identification time. The latter can be achieved by increasing the available tests and activating university laboratories which can increase the country's ability to identify the coronavirus genetically. (by RT-PCR technique)in less than 24 hours.
- Intensify controls in the community to identify potential actors, that can create new transmission chains
- Continuous review of the situation based on the daily epidemiological picture, given the uncertainty as to the actual number of cases in the community