Until 27 April at 8 The restrictive traffic measures in Mykonos are extended and Santorini, in accordance with a relevant decision published in GG……
It is reminded that the previous decision provided:
The new measures in Mykonos for the coronaio
- Obtaining additional restrictive measures in the Municipality of Mykonos, for urgent reasons for dealing with serious public health risk and in particular for limiting the spread and effects of COVID disease-19.
- Prohibiting civil circulation daily hour 20:00 as time 08:00 the next
- Inhibiting ability of exceptionally individual movements of cases B4, B5 and B6 of the press form B (https://forma.gov.gr/) namely:
- The possibility of exceptional individual movements of field B4 concerning "Movement for assistance to people in need" is suspended.. Helping people in need, They will be taking care of their municipalities through the 'Help at Home' programs
- The possibility of exceptional individual movements of field B5 concerning “Going to a ceremony” is suspended (B.C. funeral, Marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law or transition divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure parents and children communication, in accordance with the applicable provisions ". only is permitted to move to move at a funeral, and only associates with a degree of affinity with the deceased-Being.
- Suspension possibility of exceptionally individual movements field B6 on "Brief movement, near my house, for individual exercise (excludes any collective athletic activity) or for the pet animal needs ". Allowed only short movement for fifteen minutes (15΄) for pet animal needs only around the house.
- Additional measures in the operation of street markets and specific:
- Vendor counters should be at least ten meters apart (10m) between them,
- The placement of vendors' benches is allowed only on one side of the road and not on either side of the road.
- Additional measures during the operation of hypermarkets (Super Market) namely with their administrations responsible, consumer turnout done by ensuring that the ratio of a subject observed by 20 m and a minimum distance of two (2) meters apart
- Taking care of the South Aegean Region for any assistance to the Municipality of Mykonos, IP Cyclades in taking additional restrictive measures in civil traffic
- Taking care of the Regional Command Fire Services (PE.PY.D.) South Aegean for any assistance in the work of the Municipality of Mykonos, IP Cyclades in personnel and means, where and when required.
- Supervision and taking any necessary action by the General Police Directorate Regional (GE.PA.D.) Southern Aegean to ensure the implementation of this, detection of violations and the imposition of the administrative sanctions.
These restrictions will apply from 06-04-2020 and time 08:00 and for fourteen (14) days, ie until 08:00 of 20-04-2020, when it will reassess the removal or their extension.
The new measures in Santorini for the coronaio
- temporarily suspended construction activity across geographical and administrative unit of the municipality of Santorini 06-04-2020 and time 30 days, for overriding public health interest particularly for restricting the spread of disease and its impact COVID-19.
The above prohibition excludes the following public works which have been classified as extraordinary:
a) The reconstruction of the port Athinio (the only port of Santorini) a contracting authority YPOMEDI.
b) The restoration of patency of the road to the port of Athinios (unique access route) a contracting authority Region of South Aegean.
c) The rehabilitation of the road of Monolithos airport area (unique access) a contracting authority Region of South Aegean.
d) The restoration of patency and the removal of road hazard Caldera of Oia and Firostefani.
Compliance with the protection rules in these projects will be ensured by the Municipal Police of Santorini.
After the above time interval will reassess the removal or extension of the suspension of the operations.
The Government Gazette with the extension of the restrictive measures
Coronavirus Mykonos: New restrictive measures in Mykonos and Santorini!! Traffic is prohibited until 20 April, from the 20:00 until 08:00 [Document]
By order of the Civil Protection and Crisis Management Deputy Nikos Hardalias, and upon contact with the mayors decided Mykonos and Santorini:……….
1. https://t.co/xFf0qR98Iy pic.twitter.com/RBnn87XaJS
- Mykonos ticker (@ mykonosticker1) April 5, 2020