The Deputy Minister of Development and Investment presented the seven stages of restarting the market after the quarantine for the crown, Nick Papathanassis, who stated that "we have ensured the adequacy of consumer goods"……
As he announced, from next Monday the market will restart, in seven stages.
At 4 May by opening specific shops.
At 11 May, so it will work full retail.
At 18 May they will work parks and the gardens, the archaeological sites and OPAP – lucky games, in all cases under restrictions.
From 1June reopen them shopping malls, using a mask. also, the restaurants and cafes, only outdoors, also under restrictions.
They work again in June the summer cinemas and 12-month hotels.
In June, the amusement parks will open, theme parks and outdoor playgrounds.
Within June, will work and indoor restaurants and cafes, holiday accommodation and sports facilities.
Lifting restrictive measures, in more detail
From the next Monday, 4 May
- Restrictions on the movement of citizens are lifted. Written permission and related SMS are removed.
- For two weeks, the restrictions for travel outside the prefecture of our home will apply
- Individual sports will be allowed in the open and at sea.
- Organized beaches will still be closed.
- Some types of stores and services will work: Bookstores, electronics, KTEO and sporting goods stores. Like hairdressers by appointment.
(All stores will be subject to conditions that will limit the density of visitors. Strict measures will be taken to protect workers).
- The rest of the retail will restart Monday 11 May, outside the malls. These will open on June 1.
- (All stores will be subject to conditions that will limit the density of visitors. Strict measures will be taken to protect workers).
- From the 4 May the churches they will be open to individual worship. And from Sunday 17 In May, the faithful will be able to participate in the Divine Liturgy and in the other sequences.
- In education, her lessons Third grade of high school will start again at 11 May.
- A week later, 18 May, the rest of the Lyceum classes and the High School will follow.
- Primary and kindergartens remain closed. They may open in early June.
- The activity in its field also begins Focus.
- They will open 12-month hotels
- Its second wave of work will also be activated justice
- Gradually, the remaining economic activity.
- It is unlikely that large gatherings will be allowed in the summer, such as festivals, concerts or sporting events with spectators.
The Undersecretary clarified that the strict observance of the rules set for the gradual return to full normalcy will be checked..
KAD AND KANONES AND THE ANALYSIS ARE ANALYTICALLY 7 STANDARDS OF ECONOMIC OPENING