Concerns about the spread of the coronavirus returned with her… and Sotiris Tsiodras.
70 days after the "goodbye" of the professor of infectious diseases and representative of the Ministry of Health for the coronavirus, Sotiris Tsiodras returns "live", with the possibility of new measures being open……..
The good news is the limited admissions to hospitals and ICUs – Marriages are a big problem, synchrotism and the Attica Region – "Young people can get seriously ill" – After 70 days, Infectious Diseases Specialist and Deputy Minister of Civil Protection Nikos Hardalias returned together in front of the TV cameras, wearing masks.
He expressed the concern of the infectious disease specialists for the increase of the cases in the country when he returned to the information about the coronavirus, Sotiris Tsiodras. He explained that the reasons for the increase in cases are most tests, as well as the lifting of traffic bans, with tourism opening and co-painting phenomena.
The professor of infectious diseases stressed that each case gives another and so the pandemic continues, while he observed that cases occur more and more at younger ages.
The main points of Sotiris Tsiodras' briefing
- The shift of cases in recent months to younger ages is clear
- The number of domestic cases has been rising in recent weeks
- Scientific data dictate the use of the mask, especially when distances cannot be observed – The mask is much more effective than using a shield
- Monoclonal antibodies may be the new weapon
- There is no magic solution – There is hope for a safe vaccine
- These epidemics also affect young people who, despite their young age, can be hospitalized and become seriously ill
- The virus does not only multiply in the lungs – makes a systematic insult
- In the coming weeks, I hope we do not bend and succeed
- It will depend on the behavior of all of us