The new measures for the cessation of the coronavirus in Attica which is "in the red" with a multitude of cases, announced the sub. Health in the ongoing information on the coronavirus, with the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection and Crisis Management, Nick Hardalias, and the Assistant Professor of the Medical School of EKPA and member of the Committee of Experts of the Ministry of Health, Gika Majorkini……..
In what it has to do for Attica from 16 until 30 September is the decided:
- open-air concerts - occupancy limit 50%, just sitting, use a mask, no alcohol and no smoking
- nightclubs with music and indoor music rooms- their operation is suspended for 15 days
- mask use is mandatory in indoor workplaces and open areas of gatherings
- street markets- mask use by all, 50% the citizens, 3 meters distance between the benches
- upper limit 6 of people in the table seats
- 50 people at social events
- strong recommendation for general mask use on the above 65
- At 10 in the morning the shops will open except the supermarkets
Furthermore, Trikala is placed under increased epidemiological surveillance. The restrictive measures that will apply to 14 days, from Wednesday 16 September 2020 at 6 a.m. to Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 6 a.m., are the following:
- Ban on the operation of restaurants and entertainment venues from midnight to 7 in the morning.
- Upper limit 50 individuals for all public and social events and gatherings, other than those to which specific rules apply, such as in restaurants, theaters, the cinemas.
- It is noted that in consultation with the Ministry of Finance for the affected companies, it is possible to suspend the employment contract of the employees.
more in a while……..