published in GG the decision ΔΙα / ΓΠ.οικ. 32008/23.5.2020 which provides for businesses that remain closed for a period of time from 25 May 2020 until 31 May 2020, to limit its dispersion coronavirus COVID-19.
According to the decision, the group trainings of the athletes of the PAE teams are allowed., participating in Super League l, but a number of private companies remain closed, as it is the cinemas, catering and museums.
In detail the temporary ban on the operation of individual private companies concerns the following activities:
1. Hotels and similar accommodation (CAR 5510).
2. Holiday and other short-stay accommodation for seasonal operation (CAR 5520).
3. camping grounds, recreational vehicle parks and trailer parks (CAR 5530).
4. Restaurant services inside a sleeping hotel, unless it has an independent public entrance (CAR 56.10.11.02).
5. Meals and drinks service from canteen (CAR 56.10.19.04).
6. Meals and drinks service from the stadium canteen (CAR 56.10.19.05).
7. Food and beverage services from the theater or cinema canteen (CAR 56.10.19.06).
8. Meals and drinks at outdoor events, not from mobile canteens (CAR 56.10.19.09).
9. catering activities for events (catering) (CAR 5621).
10. Services provided by sports facilities canteens (CAR 56.29.20.02).
11. Services provided by school canteens (canteens) (CAR 56.29.20.04).
12. Services provided by student restaurants, excluding activities involving distribution products (delivery) and providing products bundled by the store (take away) (CAR 56.29.20.05).
13. Beverage serving activities, except:
a) beverage services (CAR 56.30.10.00),
b) the services provided by a coffee bar (CAR 56.30.10.04),
c) the services provided by a cafe, without technical and mechanical games (CAR 56.30.10.06),
d) the services provided by a cafeteria (CAR 56.30.10.07),
e) the services provided by a cafeteria with internet access (Internet cafe) [CAR 126.96.36.199] and
f) the services provided by a traditional cafe (CAR:188.8.131.52) [CAR 5630].
14. Motion picture projection activities (CAR 5914).
15. Organization of conventions and trade shows (CAR 8230).
16. Services provided by Open Care Centers (KAPI), except:
a) social care services without accommodation for the elderly and people with disabilities (CAR 88.10.10) and
b) visitation and support services for the elderly (CAR 88.10.11) [CAR 8810].
17. Support activities to performing arts (CAR 9002), as well as exploitation of showrooms and related activities (concerts and art events) [CAR 9004], excluding activities related to rehearsals of live shows and auditions and filming.
18. Activities of libraries and archives (CAR 9101).
19. museums activities (CAR 9102).
20. Operation of historical sites and buildings and similar visitor attractions (CAR 9103).
21. Gambling and betting (including casino, gambling clubs, etc.), excluding:
a) lottery services, games with numbers and bingo (CAR 92.00.13),
b) gambling services online (on line) connection (CAR 92.00.14),
c) gambling services (CAR 92.00.19),
d) online betting services (on line) connection (CAR 92.00.21) and
e) other betting services (CAR 92.00.29) [CAR 9200].
22. Exploitation of sports facilities except kart track services (93.11.10.04) [CAR 9311].
23. Activities of sport clubs (CAR 9312).
24. fitness facilities (CAR 9313).
25. Other sports activities, excluding services related to pet pet training, for hunting and related activities (CAR 93.19.13.03) [CAR 9319].
26. Activities of amusement parks and theme parks (CAR 9321).
27. Other amusement and recreation activities (CAR 9329), excluding the coastal sector (CAR 93.29.11.00) and umbrella and / or seat rental services (beach) [CAR 93.29.11.05].
28. Services provided by playgrounds (CAR 93.29.19.05).
29. Services cultural associations and unions (CAR 94.99.16.01), with the exception of activities related to the provision of services to asylum seekers and refugees, and in particular referrals and escorts to accommodation, interpreting services, psychosocial support and legal assistance.
30. Entertainment services Non-sports clubs (CAR 94.99.16.02).
31. Activities related to physical well-being, excluding:
a) diet services (CAR 96.04.10.01),
b) dietary services (power units combining aesthetics and diet with the exception of physical exercise) (CAR 96.04.10.02),
c) personal hygiene and body care services (hair removal, treatment with ultraviolet and infrared rays, CAR 96.04.10.06) [CAR 9604].
32. acquaintance or marriage agencies Services (CAR 96.09.19.06).
33. tattoo services (tattoo) (CAR 96.09.19.09).
34. prostitutes services (CAR 96.09.19.12).
35. piercing Body Skin Services (piercing) (CAR 96.09.19.17).
Temporary ban on lifts (cable car)
Temporary ban on operation in the whole of the Territory, for preventive public health, for the period 25.5.2020 until 31.5.2020, as referred to by 22.5.2020 recommendation of the National Public Health Commission for the Protection against coronavirus COVID-19 and to reduce the risk of spreading of coronavirus COVID-19, of lifts (cable car).
The lift is excluded from the prohibition (cable car) of the island of Thira, who, for the period 25.5.2020 until 31.5.2020, allowed to operate under the more specific rules.
It is allowed to make two itineraries on the day of the lift and in particular one breakfast from Fira as Ormos Fira and one afternoon from Ormos Fira as Fira, with the ability to board up to two people per cabin. At the arrival and waiting areas of the cable car, as well as inside the cabins, staff and passengers are required to wear a non-medical protective mask. Cabin passengers are required to comply with the instructions of the staff in charge of supervisory duties., crowd management and passenger-worker assistance, in order to maintain the necessary distances and to ensure controlled boarding to avoid overcrowding. The Municipality of Thira must take all necessary measures for the safe operation of the cable car, avoiding congestion and following proper hygiene instructions, in accordance with the instructions of the Directorate of Public Health of the Ministry of Health and the National Organization of Public Health (E.O.D.Y.).
To individuals who do not follow the rules, required for any infringement, by a reasoned act of the competent authority, administrative fine 150 euro.
First’ except for the operation of sports facilities
1. First’ exclusion of prohibitions, from the 25.5.2020 be allowed:
a) The operation of all open sports facilities and swimming pools and their use exclusively to meet training needs (only with individual training, without contact or group exercise) by club athletes, Paid Sports Departments (THE A.) and Societes Anonymes (Α.Α.Ε.) and athletes 13 years and older (born up to 31.12.2007). Athletes of all pre-Olympic and national teams make use of the above sports facilities cat’ absolute priority.
b) The operation of all indoor sports facilities and swimming pools and their use to meet training needs (only with individual training, without contact or group exercise) exclusively by club athletes, THE A. and AAE. aged 13 years and older (born up to 31.12.2007). Athletes of all pre-Olympic and national teams make use of the above sports facilities cat’ absolute priority.
c) The operation of open facilities in all public and private spaces regardless of legal personality, who have a legal license to play sports: tennis, golf, cricket, horseback riding, shooting, archery, sports, motor sports, underwater activity and mountaineering – climbing and their use by athletes and athletes of all ages 13 years and older (born up to 31.12.2007) exclusively for coaching purposes.
d) The use of sports facilities by current team referees.
e) The operation of sports facilities for sports: sailing, rowing, canoe, standing plank (SUP), Sliding with board (surf) and water skiing, as well as the use of these facilities exclusively for coaching purposes by athletes, aged 13 years and older (born up to 31.12.2007). In offshore sailing, the starting and ending points must be defined in the permanent mooring areas of the boats..
2. The group trainings of the athletes of the teams of the Football Societes Anonymes are allowed (PAE), participating in the professional championship of the AI Men's National Division (Super League l).
3. Those who are candidates to be admitted either with the system of Panhellenic Examinations in higher education schools (SEFAA, Production schools of the Armed Forces and Security Forces and Merchant Navy Academies), or following the announcement of any competition of the Armed Forces and the Security Forces, can use open and closed sports facilities and swimming pools.
4. The use of swimming pools for therapeutic exercise by persons with disabilities is permitted, as well as by their companions, if the presence of a companion is required on a case-by-case basis. Prerequisites are that swimming is prescribed as a method of treatment and that a recent medical certificate is issued that allows this treatment to be used during the current period..
5. In all the above cases, the use is made in accordance with the instructions for access and safe exercise of the Health Scientific Committee of the General Secretariat of Sports. (SGS) and any more specific instructions of the respective sports federation or organizing authority approved by the Health Scientific Committee of the G.G.A.. and are available on the GGA website.
6. For the operation and use of sports facilities and swimming pools, as set out herein, allowed in sports clubs, the T.A.A., the AAE. and sports in general the employment of the necessary staff.
More specific application rules for private companies
At the same time, namely 25 – 31 May 2020, The following specific rules also apply:
- The operation of the companies of the sub-categories of activity of KAD is prohibited 5610 and KAD 5630, as long as they do not have outdoor or semi-outdoor space. The concept of outdoor and semi-outdoor space is determined by a joint decision of the Ministers of Development and Investment, Citizen Protection, Labor and Social Affairs, Health and Home Affairs’ application of its forty-fourth article by 1.5.2020 Legislative act (A’ 90).
- The operation of the commercial stores and businesses of the article is allowed 1 within the country's ports and airports.
- Any work of the Societe Anonyme under the name "HELEXPO SA" which is required for the organization of its operations is allowed., upgrading and maintaining its infrastructure.
- Not to perform work prohibited without the presence of the public in private companies.
Competent authorities for control and enforcement of sanctions
As to the competent authorities, the organs, control procedures, the certification of infringements, enforcement, the certificate and the collection of fines, for the private enterprises of the present, The subject applied’ No. 1016/14/62/9.4.2020 joint decision of the Ministers of Finance, Citizen Protection, Health and Interior “Determination of organs, the procedure for verifying the violations of the urgent measures to deal with the dissemination of the COVID-19 corona, confirmation and collection of the relevant fines for the disposal of the revenues from the imposed fines, as well as any other necessary details for the implementation of these measures " (B’ 1275).
According to the existing scientific and medical data and in the context of exercise with sufficient safety distance, is given below the maximum number of athletes per installation, which will be updated with newer instructions and based on the new scientific data and the general health protocol of the Health Scientific Committee of the G.G.A., according to the course of evolution of the COVID-19 coronary pandemic:
Track and field stages
- 80 people cat’ upper limit (within the stage)
- Square of dimensions 11 X 11: 60 people cat’ upper limit (within the stadium and security zones)
Square of dimensions 7 X 7: 30 people cat’ upper limit (within the stadium and security zones)
Square of dimensions 5 X 5: 20 people cat’ upper limit (within the stadium and security zones)
- Open basketball / volleyball / handball courts: 20 people cat’ upper limit (within the stadium and the surrounding area)
- Other open sports facilities up to 600 sq.m.: 1 person per 25 sq.m.
- Other open sports facilities above 600 sq.m.
- 1 person per 25 sq.m. for the first 600 sq.m. and
- 1 person per 50 sq.m. for the above 600 sq.m.
Indoor courts and gyms
- 1 person per 30 sq.m. (within the stadium and the surrounding area)
Open swimming pools
- Swimming pool dimensions 50 X 25: until 6 people per route or 60 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 50 X 20: until 6 people per route or 48 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 33 X 25: until 3 people per route or 40 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 25 X 15: until 3 people per route or 20 people in total
Indoor Swimming Pools
- Swimming pool dimensions 50 X 25: until 4 people per route or 40 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 50 X 20: until 4 people per route or 32 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 33 X 25: until 2 people per route or 25 people in total
- Swimming pool dimensions 25 X 15: until 2 people per route or 12 people in total
Use of ball and other instruments
It is allowed to use a ball or any other instrument necessary for the performance of the sport in the context of individual training only., in order to improve the individual technique.