What applies to stores on Sundays
The government has submitted an amendment to the “Tourism for All” program, as well as to the increase of the support of tourist organizations and associations.…….. Alongside, The Spata Shopping Center is added to the list of stores that are open on Sundays..
According to the accompanying reports, by setting:
– Extremely provided for 2020 the possibility of subsidizing institutions and associations that in the municipality and develop actions of tourist development and promotion, provided that the relevant OTA participates in them with at least a percentage 50%. The total amount of the grant to the above bodies and associations, cannot exceed the percentage 2,5% regular Municipality revenues (as far as applicable, monetary subsidies are permitted 1,5%). The regulation aims to restart economic activity in the tourism sector.
– OASA SA is provided with the possibility as long as there is still a risk of signaling health from the spread of the corona and however for a period of time that cannot exceed them 4 months from the entry into force of the proposed regulations, in derogation of the provisions in force, in the conclusion of direct assignment contracts, when the estimated value of each contract, excluding VAT, is below the limits set out in art. 235 law's 4412/2016 to achieve its purpose (ensuring the uninterrupted and uninterrupted operation of MMM, disposal , use and control of the means of fare, etc.)
– The Strategic Investment Coordinating Committee is abolished (SENSE) established by law 2019
– It is added to the areas, in which the optional operation of commercial stores is allowed on Sundays, during the period from May to October, in addition to the second Sunday of August and the area located in the Business Park of Gialos - Agios Dimitrios - Pyrgos in the Municipality of Spata of the Attica Region
– The Ministry of Tourism is preparing a program to strengthen the demand for domestic tourism entitled "Tourism for All" for the period 2020-2021 which is funded by the national or co-financed part of the PDE of the Ministry of Tourism. The conditions are determined by the JMC, the process etc.. The amount of the program is 30 million. euro"
See the amendment tabled in Parliament