After high school and the "group" of high schools and A.’ and B’ High School, It's time for elementary school students and kindergarten children to return to school. With a circular that he announced yesterday, The Ministry of Education calls on teachers and principals to come to schools and enter "battle" positions from tomorrow, Thursday.
It is recalled that the Medical Association of Athens issued special instructions for the protection of students and teachers from the coronary artery..
Earlier, The Ministry of Education has released the content of the new JMC for schools.
The ministerial decision emphasizes that all the measures announced in the law apply 20 May, such as the maximum number of students per class, its distances 1,5 measure and the regime for using a mask.
What does the new JMC provide for meals and breaks?
The new JMC provides 5 new places for schools:
1) Its implementation feeding, where provided, is made in accordance with its health conditions and recommendations by 25.5.2020 presentation of the National Public Health Committee against the coronioCOVID-19, namely:
a) with delivery of meals in packages, adhering to high hygiene standards,
b) using the dining area (keeping a distance and in small groups of students). In case of insufficiency of the dining area, other areas of the school are used, such as the courtyard and school halls and
c) by taking care of the diligent cleanliness and decontamination of feeding areas.
2) In order to limit the interaction between the students / three of the departments, are adopted practices of systematic separation of students during breaks, to avoid crowding of students / three and to ensure the observance of the required distances of students / three in each area of the school. Due to special circumstances, the weekly break schedule and the on-call schedule may be adjusted by derogation from p.d.. 79/2017, under the responsibility of the Principal of the school unit and the Teachers' Association with the preparation of a relevant report and its notification to the relevant Directorate of Primary Education.
3) Students do not gather in the courtyard before the start of the program schedule and the standard procedure takes place within the rooms.
4) The necessary actions related to the end of the academic year, the evaluation of the educational project and the recording of proposals for its improvement next year, take place before the end of the academic year.
5) In cases where physical contact is required or close educational guidance and support of students / three, the use gloves, non-medicine mask or front for the cases where the mouth of the teacher or the special educational and special auxiliary staff is required to be visible, mandatory. The remainder, the use of a protective non-medical mask by students and teaching staff within the school units is optional.
The new JMC for schools