The Board of Directors Cycladic Studies is pleased, announces the organization of the IV International Conference Kykladologikou Tinos,…….. with the collaboration of the Municipality of Tinos and Cultural Foundation.
The International this Fourth Congress, which is now held every 4 years, is titled : Cyclades : sustainability – Culture will take place in Tinos Town from tnot Wednesday 30 September to Saturday 3 October 2020, the hospitable halls of the Cultural Foundation.
Proposed Topics of the Conference are as follows:
• Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic, (geology, Geoarchaeology, flora, fauna paleobotany, physical anthropology, diet, health etc.)
• Archeology: excavations in Cyclades surveys and studies
Maintenance, restoration, management antiquities, monuments and museums
• History- Demography, Society, Fair enough: individual and collective behavior,
• Philosophy Spiritual Life-Literature-Arts
• Economy, Tourism, Sustainable development, sustainability,Resources and Commercial networks
• Social anthropology, Popular culture,
• Tinos, specific studies
H Cycladic Studies addressed the international scientific community and invite domestic and foreign scientists to participate in this. Official languages of the conference are Greek and English.
Note that the authors must submit the Registration Form, according to the first circular, up the 31 May 2020.
More information will be and on the Company website www.ekyklamel.gr