Materials for carnival mask
- A simple black carnival mask (of these only cover the eyes). If you do not find black mask, paint the mask will find with black acrylic paint
- Crepe papier into strips (can be found in bookstores and shops selling handicrafts). Alternatively you can use plain crepe papier you stop yourself into strips 4,5 from. about
- Liquid glue or hot melt crafts
- Pair of scissors
- 1 large ostrich feather type (optionally)
- Cut about 25 strips of crepe papier length 25-35 from. (They should not have all the strips of the same length and that he should make flowers of different sizes (in this way will "implement" best flowers in the mask).
- Fold the strips along.
Cut into strips and fold along.
To make a paper flower take a strip of crepe papier and start to bend the way you see in the picture below. Hold firmly with your fingers the edge of the strip on the side are folded. As you continue to fold, "Turn" the base and put a little glue to not "unfold" the flowers.
When finished folding the flower put enough glue on the base to keep its shape.
To cover a simple mask, You will take about 25 flowers.
Build paper flowers.
Now you can stick the flowers in the mask. Start on one side of the mask and keep covering along. Put enough glue on the base of each flower and press. Place small and larger flowers you made so as not to leave gaps between.
Glue the flowers starting from one side of the mask.
If you paste a formula ostrich feather on one side of the mask.
Glue the wing.
The Halloween mask is ready!!
Put it in a masquerade costume and impress or use for decorating a Halloween party!!