But since Wednesday and Friday are considered fasting days, occupies a distinguished position known Tsiknopempti!! This day is another special custom and an opportunity to move beautifully with our loved ones…….
Good but have a dietary plan in mind, to consume the delicacies wisely to avoid the consequences of overeating!!
1. Start your day with a good breakfast
The goal is to provide your body with the necessary energy and not to save yourself the "morning" calories, to have a surplus in the evening!
2. Continue your day with brunch and a light lunch
The brunch consists of a snack (B.C. few raw nuts, a fruit etc.) and a light lunch (B.C. vegetable soup, salad etc.).
3. The choice of meat is very important!!
Prefer meat with less fat. If you are unable to resist the temptation, remove visible fat.
4. Beware of appetizers and sauces!!
Choose steamed or grilled vegetables, baked and not fried potatoes. As for the sauce, choose yogurt or tzatziki.
5. Start your meal with salad
The fiber satiety and thus avoid falling into the trap of overeating!!
6. eat slowly
7. Attention to alcohol!!
Consume 1-2 glasses of wine and continue with some light refreshments and plenty of water.
7. Make sure the dessert
The dessert is light and do not forget that you can replace sweets with fruit.
8. End, do not miss the music and dance!!
9. Leave concepts briefly on edge!!
10. Xareite with your loved ones!!
Share beautiful moments….. good Lent!!