- New friendly work and service environment
- Providing new and advanced services
- Serving citizens who are not adequately served today such as: Disabled, elderly, nationals of other countries, people with limited digital skills etc..
- Establishment of self-service within the KEP
- Entrepreneurship support
- Transforming them into a one-stop shop for citizens and businesses (a degree)
The main reasons that led to the decision to implement this reason are that
a) the network of K.E.P.. was founded and organized spatially 2002 and has not undergone substantial changes since as a result, its aesthetic and functional identity deviates from its time. Today twenty (20) years after the start of their operation, it is considered necessary to intervene for the substantial "Upgrading of Digital, Organizational, Functional and Aesthetic Identity of KEP (KEP Re-branding)», to continue to carry out their main mission which is to serve the citizens.
b) KEP welcomes, among others, groups of customers who have less ability to use IT applications from home, their personal device or from the workplace. For a part of those served, KEP should offer the opportunities and support they need to self-serve, providing them with access to the digital service from the KEP site (Internet connection, available service devices, guidance and support). The KEP, in the context of their new role, can provide specialized information or guidance to specific categories of professionals / business, aimed at supporting entrepreneurship and innovation. Support can be provided on site or via video conference.
In particular, the project includes the following actions:
• Infrastructure Upgrade
1. Room Renovation: Includes adaptation of the interior layout to the new mode of operation with new specially designed Work Units – Service (“Modules”), ensuring access for the disabled, the overall upgrade of the appearance of KEP and the implementation of a single modern identity.
2. ICT Equipment Upgrade: It includes the provision of modern ICT equipment for the service, self-service and information of the served citizens.
• Operation Support
1. Operation Support Services: They include the provision of services to support the daily operation of KEP, Premises maintenance services, IT equipment, etc..
• Project management
1. Management Services: They include the provision of project management services, both during the implementation phase (PMO Team), as well as during the operation phase of the KEP for a specific period of time (SLA Team).