The undeclared money in banks, apart from the tax office the most searching and the Authority for money laundering in-depth tax audits – What matters identified and How……
Double is now checking bank accounts, as it turns out that in addition to tax office, seek undeclared or 'black' cash deposits and the Authority for Combating Money Laundering.
Top Anti-Money Laundering
A decision of Address Dispute Resolution the Principle of authorization, that the starting point for a thorough tax audit at taxpayers couple were the findings Authority for Combating Money Laundering, on the occasion considered suspicious movements in their bank accounts.
Obviously the Authority access to bank accounts and observes their movements and accordingly interferes.
The case was identified and How……
In this case, the Authority sent the 2017 Tax document in Sparta, by informing the tax office that the investigation did, found that:
The wife, "Traffics via bank account of sums incompatible with the tax return, which seems to be related to the commercial activity of her husband.
Also noted that the accounts of specific taxpayers 'commitments to bring the Greek government'.
The controls were the years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and identified the following:
- Use 2012: increment property 24.878,08 euro from primary deposits and fines charged taxes and surcharges amounting 17.435,78 euro.
- Use 2013: increment property 22.818,28 euro from primary deposits and fines charged taxes and surcharges amounting 14.966,90 euro.
- Use 2014: Increment property amounting 62.963,78 euro from primary deposits and fines charged taxes and surcharges amounting 33.287,89 euro.
- Use 2015: increment property 109.434,47 euro from primary deposits and 23.292,06 euro, from agricultural activity, after disposal costs and the addition of accounting differences. Taxes charged fines and penalties amounting 65.791,56 euro.
- Use 2016: increment property 216.602,65 euro from primary deposits and 38.462,03 euro from agricultural activity after disposal costs and the addition of accounting differences. Taxes charged fines and penalties amounting 136.771,76 euro.
The controlled appealed to the Directorate of Dispute Resolution [TEN], but all he managed was to reduce slightly the fines charged by the tax audit.
[The entire decision of the Directorate of Dispute Resolution Below]
And the tax authorities in the hunt
Regardless of the outcome of the case, it is clear that bank deposits have been put into the "eye" of all control authorities.
Plus for each tax case necessarily controlled all deposits and general financial investments of the controlled.
Simultaneously, the beginning of the tax audit may have as its starting point the movement of bank accounts, when inconsistent, with the declared incomes.
Checks on deposits made through "Special Increment Asset Control Software", το οποίο λειτουργεί από 02/05/2017 και αντλεί στοιχεία από τις εγχώριες τράπεζες, relating to all financial products (deposits, bonds, Mutual etc.), and examinations carried these analytical movements.
Throughout this process and the data processing (banking and tax) done automatically, Assessment of primary deposits, through the use of computerized control command, for each fiscal year and shows the sum of all the reported actual income / revenue (taxable, separately taxed and tax-free) in the years under investigation.
The entire decision of the Directorate of Dispute Resolution [TEN]