From tomorrow, Monday, February 1st, get started, the mandatory implementation of the institution of Electronic Building Identity, through which our country aspires to change the page in the fixing of the building stock,….. σύμφωνα με τον Υφυπουργό Περιβάλλοντος και Ενέργειας Νίκο Ταγαρά.
"The electronic building ID is one electronic file with all the information about a building, for an apartment, for the plot. That is, it includes all the licenses, all designs, energy efficiency certificate, title deeds, distribution table of the apartment building. Τώρα είναι σκόρπια και παντού. Για να υπάρχει ταχύτητα, security and to reduce bureaucracy, bWe are also talking about real estate in the digital age», he said, speaking to Mega, Mr.. Tagaras.
"With the Electronic Identity Building, new arbitrariness is prevented, the property of the citizens is secured, puts an end to bureaucracy, investments are accelerating ", added the Undersecretary of Environment and Energy.
"It is a process that we are evolving with a delay in our homeland, for the benefit of the citizen. The costs are one-time and the benefits are continuous. There is free trading between engineers and costs have been reduced. The market will work here as well and the costs will fall. The digital and unified map concerning the real estate will give all the information to the citizen from his computer, without bothering anyone ", highlighted, while as,with regard to the submission of supporting documents for arbitrary declarations, whose submission ends on 8 February onwards, αποκάλυψε ότι θα δοθεί ένας χρόνος παράταση.
With the two Ministerial Decisions signed by the Deputy Minister of Environment and Energy, the start of the Electronic Register is foreseen and the procedure of registration of the buildings / independent divided properties in the digital platform of the Electronic Building Identity with the required supporting documents is determined.
The time of updating the data is also provided, the form as well as the technical characteristics of the forms of the Electronic Identity and the Certificate of Completeness of the Identity of the Building / Independent Divided Ownership.
The two categories of criteria
- Publicly owned buildings, to the local authorities and the NPDD and buildings that house their services.
- Public gathering buildings (theaters, movies, event halls, conference centers, exhibition buildings), including libraries, museums, sports facilities, MMM transfer stations.
- Gas stations, garages or car washes.
- Tourist accommodation above 300 sq.m.
- Public and private preschool buildings, primary, secondary and tertiary education.
- hospitals, medical centers, clinics, health and mental health service centers, nurseries, kindergartens, boarding schools, nursing homes, institutions for the chronically ill, institutions for people with disabilities.
- Detention centers and special youth detention facilities.
- This category includes all other buildings and stand-alone properties regardless of use.
For buildings of Category I., there is room 5 years for the registration of the Electronic Identity.
For Category II buildings, the submission is made during the transfer of the building or the independently divided property and the relevant declaration is obligatorily attached to the contract.
According to the RIS, with the Electronic Building Identity / Independent Divided Property through the electronic platform of TEE, collected in a certificate, in the Certificate of Completeness, all the necessary data and information of a property resulting:
- To prevent the creation of a new generation of arbitrariness.
- To protect the property of the citizens, as all any changes to the property will be recorded. In this way, transparency in legal acts is achieved (transfers).
- To drastically reduce the bureaucracy as the citizen-owner having digitally the "x-ray" of his property, no need to rush to any document in public services. Most, with a few "clicks" on the computer will be able to receive the required information (eg title deeds, building permit, property declaration in the Land Registry etc.).
- The State to obtain a registration of its real estate with important information (for static adequacy, structural vulnerability etc.), so that the required interventions in them can be planned.
- Accelerate investment, as well as with digitized real estate information (buildings or plots / plots), drastically shortens the time of their investigation and examination by potential investors.