such as Address Electronic Crime update (DDIE) the Internet users-citizens.
particularly, according to DDIE, unknown perpetrators, using fraudulent e-mail accounts, send bulk messages to recipients and inform them that you know the security codes (password) their. Alongside, notify them that malicious software is installed, after their visit to a website, which has turned the camera and recorded in intimate moments.
Subsequently, It noted that the malware has collected all the user's contacts from social media and the attackers threatened to send him the material concerned in their contacts, if not take bitcoins. The attempt to blackmail the victims by threatening to disclose erotic content files internationally referred to as sexual extortion «sextortion».
Your Electronic Crime, on the occasion of specific events, urges recipients of fraudulent messages blackmailer content:
- Ignore the messages and do not deposit money in their accounts hosted by actor.
- Do not open any attachments in emails from unknown senders.
- Never communicate for any reason with the blackmailers.
- Immediately change every security code (password) who think that stake.
- Evaluate the security settings of the computer.