At 10 Of March 2020 expires the deadline for Municipalities certification requests, of Regions and Legal Entities such, in Social Sport Development Programs….
Call for expression of interest for municipalities, Regions, public entities and private entities such, sent by the Minister of Culture & sports, El.Afgenakis.
The bodies of local government who are interested to implement Sport for All Programs(P.A.g.O.) Events and Sports for All (E.A.g.O.) invited to send accreditation requests no later than 10 Of March 2020 said Ministry, to evaluate and validate.
In detail, Deputy Minister informed the local authorities how to support and develop P.A.g.O., General Sports Secretariat proceeded to overhaul and modernize the organizational framework, issued on the authorization of paragraph 2: 39 of n.2725 / 99 as valid, emphasizing the following:
– innovative programs feasible mainly in outdoor and open spaces with a focus on getting people acquainted with sports, meet the sports needs more citizens, the use of municipal facilities and recreation areas at a reduced cost compared to feasible programs to date,
– the connection of existing P.A.g.O., which remain eligible as of the Institutions, with the new proposed programs and E.A.g.O., following the relevant guidelines of the European Union on the role of sport in promoting social integration, equal opportunities and health,
– to simplify certification procedures and application-proposal by the implementing bodies and to establish their objective benchmarks,
– to implement this process the total evaluation P.A.g.O. and E.A.g.O. implemented by Institutions,
– better mapping of the merits of Physical Education Graduates (PF) who will implement the respective programs recruited under the provisions of section 6: 39 of n.2725 / 99 as applicable and excluded of Pat procedures. 33/2006 RWBs,
– the connection of the distribution of posts for the recruitment of PF. in order to staff the instruments to implement the P.A.g.O., with approved and subsidized by the General Secretary. programs,
– control project PF recruitment notice. from their bodies for all authorized P.A.g.O.
On this basis therefore, Entities interested implement P.A.g.O. and E.A.g.O. invited to send accreditation requests no later than 10/3/2020 the Planning Department, Monitoring and Control Programs Sports for All, to evaluate and validate, together with the provisions in Paragraph 1 No. 4 supporting the current legal framework Organizational P.A.g.O. and E.A.g.O.
Upon completion of the certification process, the Secretary General. will issue a Call, addressed exclusively to certified bodies, to submit requests for proposals: allocating P.F.A. recruitment positions, approval for implementation P.A.g.O. or E.A.g.O., the grant by approved for implementation P.A.g.O. or E.A.g.O. (based on the available appropriations AL. the General Secretariat), with in Law and Organizational Context binding calendar deadlines, within which all Entities wishing to implement P.A.g.O. or E.A.g.O., should respond.
Here are the relevant documents, with all details:
– Invitation for expression of interest(as published on sound repetition 18/2/2020)
– The Gazette with UNHCR. the new Organizational Framework Programs and Events Sports for All