We are already in July!! Summer has already arrived in the middle!! Οι περισσότεροι εργαζόμενοι έχουν ξεκινήσει σιγά σιγά να προγραμματίζουν τις καλοκαιρινές τους διακοπές κατά τις ημέρες άδειας, they deserve….
Alongside, most of the employees, They lie in wait to catch the summer benefit or holiday pay.
In cooperation, Well, the Workers and Unemployed Resource Center (CIF), The Confederation provides information about the way of authorization, for segmentation;, as well as holiday pay which can take the beneficiary - worker.
Applicants should also be aware that there is now and on line application in CIF, through which they can measure themselves permission entitled.
More detailed information:
CIF / GSEE: Clarifications on annual leave – Calculations online application
Due to the multitude of questions and complaints received by the GSEE, the Workers Information Center & unemployed (KE.P.E.A. / GSEE) make clarifications on annual leave for workers.
ESTIMATE WITH LICENSE APPLICATION online
Employees have the opportunity through online application that has created the CIF's website to calculate for themselves the license entitled the links below:
For job rotation:
A. ΔΙΑΤΑΞΕΙΣ ΤΟΥ ΘΕΣΜΙΚΟΥ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟΥ
The institutional arrangements relating to annual leave of employees of public policy, and thus are not allowed to be invalid any contrary express or implied agreement, and the resignation of the employee from the relevant claims. During the annual leave the employee dismissal prohibited.
B. ΧΡΟΝΟΣ ΧΟΡΗΓΗΣΗΣ ΤΗΣ ΕΤΗΣΙΑΣ ΑΔΕΙΑΣ
– The annual leave of the employee shall be granted in consultation with the employer in terms of time is granted and in any case within two months of the submission by the employee.
– At least half of a company employees must get permission in time from 1 May to 30 September.
– Employers who employ workers, protecting children up 16 years (natural or adopted) and children over 16 years with disabilities are required when programming the time of administration of their staff annual leave of absence to take into account the needs of these workers.
– Employers are required to provide annual leave that a worker is entitled before the end of the calendar year in question.
C. DURATION OF ANNUAL LICENSE
– The granting of annual leave with employee remuneration is calculated on a calendar year.
– The employee is entitled ratio of annual leave time from the start of his employment under the working week system (five-day or six-day), without being required to complete specific service time to his employer.
– Specifically, the first calendar year in which the employee is hired the employer is obliged to grant to 31 December proportion of days of leave entitlement, according to the months of employment. Every employee with an employment relationship of indefinite or fixed-term, right from the start of work until completing twelve to take the percentage of license. This ratio is calculated on the basis of 20 working days of annual leave for those working five days and 24 working days for those working six days.
– During the second calendar year, after the employee completed yearly work, entitled license 21 days (five-day work) and 25 days (six-day work).
– For the third and subsequent years of employment the employee is entitled from 1 January each year normal annual leave with pay, namely 22 days (five-day work) and 26 days (six-day work).
– After completion 10 years of employment with the same employer or service 12 years to any employer the employee is entitled license 25 working days (five-day work) and 30 working days (six-day work).
– After completing 25 years of service to any employer's employees are entitled to an extra day off, namely 26 days (five-day work) and 31 days (six-day work).
– In the days of annual leave are calculated only working days. Therefore excluding Sundays, official holidays, the customary holidays, the sick days and special licenses under other provisions if they coincide with it (eg marriage license, child birth license, Maternity leave)
D. METHOD OF THE ANNUAL LICENSE
– The basic rule is that the annual leave is granted continuously for the number of days that the employee is entitled according to the seniority of.
– If favorable conditions apply (e.g. from BIP, Labor Regulations, Business habit or custom) on the annual leave of employees and the holiday pay they prevail.
– All data relating to the granting of annual leave for workers compulsorily registered by the employer in ERGANI Information System through the submission of Form E11 (disclosure of annual leave data).
– Στο Έντυπο Ε11 καταχωρίζονται τον Ιανουάριο κάθε έτους τα στοιχεία των εργαζομένων που έλαβαν την ετήσια άδεια και το επίδομα αδείας κατά το προηγούμενο ημερολογιακό έτος και έχουν καταχωρισθεί στο ειδικό Βιβλίο Αδειών.
– Permitted kat` exception, the segmentation of leave time within the same calendar year in two periods, because of particularly serious or urgent enterprise. In each case the first period of the license can not contain fewer than six (6) working days in a six-day working week and five (5) working days in a five-day working week or twelve (12) working days, where it concerns minors who work legally.
– Upon written request of the employee to the employer. the segmentation of leave time allowed in more than two years, of which one shall comprise at least twelve (12) working days in a six-day working week to ten (10) working days, in five days, or twelve (12) working days, where it concerns minors who work legally.
– Especially, in cases companies employing regular and seasonal staff and exhibit great accumulation of work due to the nature or the work object, within a specific period of the year, for regular staff, the employer may grant part of the license 10 working day for five days or 12 for six days, anytime during the calendar year.
– Noted that the request of the employee, and the decision of the employer, although no longer require approval by the competent department of the APR, however retained in the business for five (5) years and must be available to the Labor Inspectorate.
E. ΑΠΟΔΟΧΕΣ ΑΔΕΙΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΧΡΟΝΟΣ ΚΑΤΑΒΟΛΗΣ
– Holiday pay further enshrined in Article 2 the National General Collective Agreement of 2010, which reads:
"The employee becoming eligible for normal recreational license, individually or in cash is entitled to receive and leave allowance , which is a regular salary, calculated in the same way they are calculated and paid leave and is subject to the same rules as those.
The leave allowance equal to the total actually paid regular salaries ordinary license, with the restriction that it can not exceed the salaries 15 days for those who paid a monthly salary and 13 days for those who are paid wages or working unit or percentages or otherwise.
The corresponding holiday pay in advance when making the recreational license or any part with the holiday pay.
General or specific provisions of laws, decrees, decrees, collective agreements, arbitral Awards, labor regulations and other regulatory acts, defining more favorable calculation methods, payment and generally providing the leave allowance prevail and maintained.
The article 6 the EGSSE 1997 granting of leave allowance in case of early termination of the employment relationship remains valid , Swept the words "before the employee reaches attached therein employer twelve months continuous employment shall ', because of subsequent modification of the conditions for obtaining a license ".
– If the employer does not grant the authorization requested by the employee, by the end of the calendar year, must pay wages owed to permit time increment 100%, plus holiday pay.