These are the health protocols!! How hotels will operate this year!! The health protocols that tourism companies should follow this summer, to prevent coronary transmission, published by the Ministry. tourism, to all stakeholders in the industry……
What the protocols provide, for Restaurants, Swimming pools, rooms, Cleaning!! The buffet is not forbidden!! Instructions from EODY!!
The protocols concern accommodation above 50 Room, tourist camps, but also other road transport tourism companies, Tourist offices, operation of tourist buses, car rental companies, Others.
They include not just the daily routines of accommodation, but also an action plan to take measures to prevent and manage suspicious cases from the tourist accommodation.
"HEALTH PROTOCOLS OF TOURIST ENTERPRISES»
Recommended dates for the reopening of tourist accommodation:
01.06.2020: reopening of twelve-month tourist accommodation and organized tourist camps
15.06.2020: reopening of seasonal tourist accommodation
A. Tourist accommodation protocol [except for organized tourist camps]
The specifications for the reopening of tourist accommodation apply to all accommodation regardless of technical and operational specifications., ranking, kind, duration of operation, except for organized tourist camps.
Each tourist accommodation should draw up a Protocol in accordance with the instructions of the Ministry of Tourism.
General elements of the Action Plan and action plan development protocol for the management of a suspected case
Development of an action plan by the administration / management of the tourist accommodation and individual protocols for each section of the accommodation and in particular for the crisis. (possible case management). The development of the action plan concerns hotels with a capacity of more than 50 Room. Η ανάπτυξη σχεδίου για τη διαχείριση ύποπτου κρούσματος αφορά σε όλα τα καταλύματα (in accordance with the current instructions of EODY).
Action Plan The aim of the action plan is to prevent the occurrence and effective management of suspicious cases in order to limit the expansion of staff and tenants..
Το σχέδιο δράσης θα συμμορφώνεται με τις συστάσεις του ΕΟΔΥ και θα αναθεωρείται ανάλογα με τις εξελίξεις.
The action plan documents in writing the measures taken to prevent and manage suspicious cases from the tourist accommodation through protocols..
particularly, with the Action Plan:
- the address of the accommodation appoints a coordinator to oversee its implementation and responsible for each individual section (B.C. F&B, Housekeeping). The position of the coordinator, depending on the size of the accommodation, may be covered by the business owner, from the current position of General Manager / Quality Manager etc.. or from a new position in the organization chart. also, can be set at Management level.
- captures the fact that the staff are trained to adhere to the protocol or the individual protocols per section of the accommodation with a corresponding report of the individuals, the duration and manner of training (B.C. distance learning, training from abroad accredited partner etc.). The e-learning method is recommended and the mandatory monitoring of all employees is considered necessary.
- imprinted collaboration with a doctor (detailed information of a collaborating physician), who acts according to the instructions of EODY for the control of COVID-19 and in particular is trained in taking a nasopharyngeal sample for molecular control from a suspected case. Alongside, in the context of telemedicine has the ability to monitor suspicious cases and close contacts.
- imprinted possible certification of the tourist accommodation regarding the taking of measures to prevent and treat the COVID-19 pandemic by accredited certification bodies.
Suspected case management plan
In particular, for the management of a suspicious case, the plan for dealing with a suspicious case of EODY is followed..
To ensure the implementation of the accommodation case management plan from the accommodation it is necessary to set application manager. The position of the coordinator, depending on the size of the accommodation, may be covered by the business owner, from the current position of General Manager / Quality Manager etc.. or from a new position in the organization chart. also, can be set at Management level. In case the accommodation has developed an action plan (accommodation above 50 Room), the coordinator for overseeing the action plan and the person in charge of implementing the suspicious case management plan may be identified.
The accommodation has the obligation to disclose contact details to the competent department of the Ministry. Health / EODY:
a) the person in charge of implementing the suspicious case management plan,
b)the co-operating physician or the secondary health care provider.
- Responsible statement of each staff member that he / she has been informed about the hygiene and management protocols of COVID-19 cases concerning his / her field of responsibility. Training plan (by mobile phone or tablet training) until 15 July of one person per service (individual protocol) of the accommodation, which will then take over the training of other staff.
- Education is at least related to the following:
- The sources and modes of transmission of the virus
- Information procedures for hotel officials and customers themselves
- Behavior and actions in case of illness by staff
- Methods and practices for cleaning and disinfecting identified sites based on the risk and likelihood of transmitting the disease
- Methods and communication approach of visitors
- Observance of basic measures to prevent transmission of the virus regarding diligent and regular hand washing, avoidance of handshakes, distance maintenance, Avoid contact of hands with eyes, nose and mouth and respiratory hygiene
- Maintaining training files and documenting recruitment for each employee
- Each staff member must adhere strictly to the basic protection measures against COVID-19: hand hygiene, physical distances (physical distancing) from customers and other staff, in all workplaces, hotel and leisure facilities, avoid touching the face and general personal and respiratory hygiene.
- The tourist accommodation must provide each member of the staff with adequate Personal Protective Equipment and ensure the continuous adequacy of the stocks..
- It is recommended that staff stay at home and seek medical attention if they experience symptoms related to the disease., notifying the health manager of the accommodation.
- A person with symptoms should be excluded from the job and returned to work if the laboratory test is negative..
- It is recommended that staff staying in the accommodation be provided with double rooms. If a staff member belongs to a vulnerable group, it is recommended to be given single beds.
- It is recommended that staff be thermometered every morning on an individual basis. Careful monitoring of staff may follow depending on the epidemiological picture of the local community / area.
- If a staff member comes in contact with a case, he must report it immediately to the health manager of the accommodation and be removed from work..
Accommodation file and event book
For the purposes of public health protection actions, the address of the accommodation must keep a record of the staff members and all the people who stayed at the hotel -name, nationality, arrival and departure date, contact info (address, phone, email)-, to make it possible to communicate closely with any COVID-19 impact, which may be identified afterwards.
Pay attention to the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (GDPR) and to inform all visitors that a file is kept for public health reasons.
It is necessary to record and update the service book and events.
- Accommodation must notify the measures and requirements of the Action Plan to all internal and external actors / partners. (officials, tenants, contractors, suppliers, visitors and the general public) and stakeholders.
- It is recommended to update the website of the tourist accommodation with a special section COVID-19, in which he will post the measures and the new policy of the accommodation for taking increased hygiene measures, changes in operating hours of common areas, modification of check-in / check-out duration. Respectively, Update with the available media within the accommodation may follow (B.C. on shared public television, in room TVs, pre-entry marking in the individual public areas and printed information at the reception).
. Reception service (reception desk / concierge)
- Staff must take the necessary hygiene measures (washing hands), keep a distance of at least one meter from customers (avoidance of handshakes etc.) and follow the rules of hygiene.
- It is recommended to avoid placing people in susceptible areas belonging to vulnerable groups..
- When requested, to be able to:
a) Informing visitors about the policy of the accommodation and the measures it has taken to deal with any incidents,
b) providing useful information for health care providers, public and private hospitals, reference hospitals for COVID-19, pharmacies etc. in the area and
c) provision of Personal Protective Equipment.
- It is recommended to provide brochures with basic health instructions translated into English., French, German. complementary, the provision of these instructions through the development of an application on mobile phones.
- Special equipment (medical kit) in the event of an incident, such as disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, cleaning wipes, legs, long-sleeved robe, laser thermometer.
- Staff must be able to recognize customer symptoms and report them immediately to the health care provider..
- Optional use of plexiglass in the socket (placement of polycarbonate material)
- At the reception (reception desk) there must be an antiseptic for use by the customer (fixed or non-fixed devices)
- Regular disinfection of the reception surfaces is recommended (reception desk)
- To maintain distances, the accommodation applies a suitable reception configuration (reception desk), Addition of floor marking at a distance of two meters where the customer will stand / appropriate distance marking in the waiting area, Proper furniture layout and proper queue management to reduce waiting time.
- Avoid overcrowding during check-in / check-out
- It is recommended to use electronic alternatives for check in-check out (πχ mobile concierge, use tablets that can be disinfected after each use).
- Check the possibility of check-in in an open space
- Electronic payment of accommodation costs is recommended (cash acceptance in exceptional cases), the electronic sending of accounts, invoices and receipts.
- Disinfection of key cards - their placement in a special container for disinfection.
- Extend check-out and check-in between stays (check out until 11.00 am and check in from 3.00 pm). This change in the time interval between each check in and check out is mandatory to ensure that between different customers the room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected., as well as adequate natural ventilation of the space.
- No entry in rooms for non-residents
. Floor services (cleanliness, decontamination, housekeeping), rooms and common areas
- Cleaning and disinfection program (cf.. relevant EODY Instructions)
- Special instructions for cleaning in case of impact (cf.. relevant EODY Instructions).
- Reinforcement of sanitary services in all public areas and especially in "high risk" objects (B.C. knobs, elevator knob)
- Meticulous cleaning and very good room ventilation during the hours between stays.
- Check the proper operation of dishwashers and clothes (in terms of temperature used and dosage of detergents)
- Sufficient staff equipment (gloves, masks, robe, closed shoes)
- Cleaning staff is advised to use a simple surgical mask (in case of non-availability of a surgical mask, the use of canvas is recommended), gloves and waterproof disposable robe. As long as it works, the cleaning staff should not touch with hands in mouth, nose or eyes, smoking or eating.
- After removing the gloves, it is necessary to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is the most important means of prevention
- Discreet monitoring of customers with symptoms for management by the administration
- Uncommon room cleaning during the stay (avoid contact of cleaning workers with a possible case and further transmission).
- Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, of the evening preparation only at the request of the customer.
- For departures, choice between 2 protocols:
- normal cleaning and waiting 24 hours before the room is available to a customer or
- meticulous cleaning - disinfection (eg with a steam cleaner) on the disputed rooms of the room and bathroom.
- It is recommended to remove decorative objects (pillows, bed linen)
- It is recommended to remove shared multi-purpose items such as menus, periodically, etc..
- Installing a disposable cover on the TV and air conditioner controls
- The fabric surfaces (eg upholstery) They should be cleaned with steam device (temperature> 70°).
- Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of the space daily.
- Marking is recommended to inform the customer about when and how the room was cleaned..
- It is recommended that individual antiseptic fluids be placed in each room or antiseptic device.
Linen closet – Washing machines
- Strict adherence to hygiene rules by staff involved in the sorting of dirty linen using the appropriate MAP (special disposable apron over the uniform, gloves and mask)
- The fabrics used, bedding and towels should be placed in specials, closed, marked bags or sacks, in order to be transported to the laundry facilities.
- Careful separation (marking) areas of dirty and clean linen
- Trolleys for transporting closed bags with linen should be disinfected after each use.
- Instructions for washing them in hot circles should be given (70oC or more) with the usual detergents.
- In case the cleaning service of the clothing is provided by an external partner, it should be checked that all the required measures are observed and that they are delivered in the appropriate way.
- When storing clean clothing, care should be taken to keep it in good condition and clean.. The same applies to the transfer of clothing to use areas (rooms, restaurants, etc.)
. Catering Services (Dining rooms / Common Areas), Mills
These include a la carte restaurants, the buffet restaurants / breakfast rooms, the bars in open and closed spaces Preparations / kitchen:
- Observance of HACCP
- Receipt of goods by specific staff and always wearing gloves and a mask.
- Particular care should be taken to maintain distances between kitchen workers, in accordance with the requirements of the health authorities, as they apply each time.
- It is not allowed to enter the kitchen area for those who do not have a job. In case this cannot be avoided, Appropriate personal protective equipment should be provided to the visitor, which will be available at the entrance of the kitchen.
• Restaurant operation, bar etc.. under the current legislative framework.
❖ Χώροι αναψυχής για παιδιά Λειτουργία χώρων αναψυχής για παιδιά
Operation in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
. Individual care services, spa and shared facilities
Operation of spaces in accordance with the current legal framework.
. Drinking water – Water supply network / sewerage
- Accommodation must comply with the circular of the Ministry of Health "Protection of Public Health by the corona SARS-COV-2 in the water supply and sewerage systems"
- In the event that the tourist accommodation remained out of operation for more than a month, during their reopening, the steps described in the instruction must be followed: «ESGLI Guidance for managing Legionella in building water systems during the COVID-19 pandemic».
- It is recommended to use standard and well ventilated pipes, such as wells with odor traps and return valves on taps and sprayers.
- Odor traps (siphons) they must work properly and continuously. In other words, they should always have water inside. In case the space is not used for a long time, water should be added either by adding it directly to the bone traps or by opening / operating the connected devices.. This should be done at regular intervals depending on how quickly the water evaporates from the odor traps. (B.C. per 3 weeks).
. Swimming pools, δεξαμενές υδρομάλαξης/υδροθεραπείας και άλλες εγκαταστάσεις υδάτων αναψυχής
Operation in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
- Indoor swimming pools: The operation of indoor swimming pools is not allowed
- Chlorination: proper operation and maintenance of chlorination systems in accordance with current legislation (cf.. ΥΑ Γ1 / 443/1973 as amended by Γ4 / 1150/76 and ΔΥΓ2 / 80825/05 and circular on "Prevention of legionnaires' disease"). Recommended, according to WHO guidelines (Guidelines for safe recreational water environments – Volume 2 – Swimming pools and similar environments), the residual chlorine value in the tank water should be 1-3 mg / L for swimming pools and up to 5 mg / L for water cooling tanks. Manual control (or use a halogen analyzer with paper recorder) chlorine levels each 4 hours for swimming pools and every hour for water storage tanks and keeping a record, unless there is an automatic halogen analyzer and a tracking system with an alert system when parameter values are out of range.
- PH setting: pH values in the water of recreational water installations, should be kept within the limits set by current legislation (cf.. ΥΑ Γ1 / 443/1973 as amended by Γ4 / 1150/76 and ΔΥΓ2 / 80825/05). Τακτική μέτρηση και τήρηση αρχείων καταγραφής pH ανά οκτώ ώρες κατά τη διάρκεια λειτουργίας των κολυμβητικών δεξαμενών και τουλάχιστον ανά δύο ώρες κατά τη διάρκεια λειτουργίας των δεξαμενών υδρομάλαξης και υδροθεραπείας, as long as there is no automatic recording system.
- Cleaning and disinfection: compliance with the rules of cleaning water recreation facilities, regular cleaning and disinfection according to EODY instructions "Proposed procedures for cleaning and disinfection of hosting areas during the COVID-19 pandemic".
- Stormers: the misters (shower) Recommended recreational water facilities are recommended to be separated by an opaque separator so that efficient bathing of swimmers is possible before entering the swimming pool. Strong recommendation and emphasis on informing customers with relevant marking for the use of storm seals before and after the use of the swimming pool. It is recommended that the accommodation be provided with the essentials (B.C. soap, bubble bath, etc.), as well as liquid antiseptic when entering the storm vents.
- Number of bathers: the maximum total number of people entering the tank at any given time will not be greater than one swimmer per 2,5 m2 of water surface.
- Keeping distance: the layout of the seats (sunbeds, chairs, pouf, Deckchair, etc.) should be such that the distance between the extremities of the seats of two people in two different umbrellas or two people living in a different room, to be at least 2 measures in every direction.
- It is recommended to use materials or cover objects with materials that can be effectively disinfected in the seats, the tables, personal items storage boxes, staff notification buttons and price lists.
- After each customer change, the seats should be disinfected, the tables, personal items storage boxes, the price lists and any other items that the next customer will use.
- It is recommended the offer towels that will cover the entire surface and disinfect each sunbed / seat after each use. It is recommended to remove fabric surfaces from the sunbeds.
- Decorative fountains: use of drinking water in decorative fountains and disinfection using halogen or other chemical disinfectant and keep in good condition all parts. If they have been out of order for more than a month, When restarting, the steps described in the instruction should be followed: «ESGLI Guidance for managing Legionella in building water systems during the COVID-19 pandemic».
. Air conditioning and space ventilation
Τα προβλεπόμενα στη σχετική εγκύκλιο του Υπουργείου Υγείας «Λήψη μέτρων διασφάλισης της Δημόσιας Υγείας από ιογενείς και άλλες λοιμώξεις κατά τη χρήση κλιματιστικών μονάδων», with an emphasis on non-recirculation of air and good natural ventilation in rooms and other areas (shutdown of the air conditioning system when the doors are open).
. Events within accommodation (conference rooms, coke reception areas)
Operation of these services in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
. Shops within accommodation
Operation of these stores in accordance with the current legal framework.
. Shared spaces (open and closed)
Common areas include a lobby, living rooms, outdoor seating etc. (excluding decks around swimming pools - see. above for swimming pools)
- Operation of these premises in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
- Recommendation for avoiding the use of elevators. Installation of disinfectants at the entrances and recommendation for use at the entrance and exit. Frequent elevator cleaning with emphasis on frequently touched surfaces (handles, knot etc.)
- Marking to remind customers to keep their distance - apply measures such as floor tapes, cones or other means of keeping distance.
- Installation of antiseptic solutions in all common areas (fixed or non-fixed devices) for dry hand antiseptic
- Furniture movement to avoid overcrowding in public areas (4 people / 10 sq.m.)
- Prompt for self-service parking instead of valet service. If the valet parking service remains, protective equipment for valet (non-medical mask and gloves)
- Business centers suspension check, Alternatively, the availability of access to wifi and print services or other business centers services through connection from a customer's personal device.
- Limit overcrowding in toilets.
- In the toilets, Recommended for informing users to empty the basements of shared toilets with the lid closed. This seeks to reduce airway transmission from the toilet at the time of evacuation..
- In the seats (sunbeds, chairs, pouf, cheesecloth etc.) where the accommodation is located on the seashore distances must be observed. The layout of these seats should be such that the distance between two people in two different umbrellas is at least 3 measures in every direction. In particular, a distance of at least should be observed 3 measures (in any direction) from the extreme points of the seats belonging to different umbrellas. The towels / towel should be discouraged by bathers at such a point, which will reduce this distance.
. Customer transfer service (EDX / EIX with driver, club cars)
- Exercise of the service in accordance with the current legal framework.
- Move customers only with private transfers. particularly, according to no. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision (Government Gazette B’1647 / 03.05.2020) for passenger protection measures, for public use and private use under the guidance of n. 4093/2012 ( A ' 222):
- Vehicles up to 5 positions, carrying a passenger now the driver. Exceptionally, the transfer of a second passenger is permitted, provided that he is a companion of a person in need of assistance
- Vehicles 6 or 7 positions, transport 2 passengers, more than the driver o Vehicles 8 or 9 positions, transport 3 passengers, more than the driver
- Exceptionally, the passenger limit may be exceeded, if only parents with their minor children are in the vehicle other than the driver.
- The use of a non-medical protective mask is mandatory, both by passengers and the driver (No.. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision)
- It is recommended that the driver provide antiseptic
- The driver avoids handshakes
- The driver must ensure the natural ventilation of the vehicle
- In club cars protective equipment (simple surgical mask, gloves) for the driver and disinfection after each use. There are no restrictions on the number of occupants for these open vehicles.
B. Organized tourist camps In particular, the following apply to organized tourist camps:
COVID-19 Suspected Case Management Plan Each camping must have a written plan to manage the COVID19 Suspected Incident described in:
a) the symptoms that characterize a person as a suspected case of COVID-19 infection (sudden onset of disease, with at least one of the following symptoms: cough, fever, breathlessness),
b) the call number "1135" for the communication with the competent body for the report of the incident and the guidance for its management in Greek and English (Annex 1),
c) the temporary isolation of the case until its safe transport for a medical diagnosis in its camp means if it has a sliding or self-propelled caravan (or,securing a room with natural ventilation in case he lives on stage, placing a surgical mask on the person who has symptoms, administration of tissues, plastic bag for disposal and antiseptic for hands 70% alcohol),
d) use of a surgical mask, goggles, feet, waterproof apron with long sleeves and gloves from anyone entering the space of temporary isolation (the used protective equipment must be discarded in a bag and in no case reused, while after disposing of protective equipment hands should be thoroughly washed with soap and water),
e) ventilation of the temporary isolation area, cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and objects after removal of the patient with chlorine solution 0,1% (4 teaspoons of chlorine content 5% per 1 liters of water) or ethyl alcohol 70% with contact time 10 thin or other disinfectant with proven viral action (cleaning materials must either be discarded or washed at 90 ° C before reuse, preferably disposable materials ),
f) report to the competent health authority of all patient contacts starting two days before the onset of symptoms,
g) EKAB contact details, the contact details of the health structure to which the suspected incident should be transferred, the contact details of the health service to which the camping belongs. For the implementation of the written plan and the health protocol of the camping operation regarding the prevention of COVID-19 incidents, The staff and customers are assigned a competent person whose full details are mentioned in the written plan. The incidents and measures implemented, καταγράφονται στο βιβλίο περιστατικών COVID-19 του camping που διατηρείται με ευθύνη του αρμόδιου άτομου.
Adequacy and proper use of personal protective equipment There should be adequate personal protective equipment and be distributed to the camping staff according to its duties, along with instructions for their proper use.
Ενημέρωση των πελατών για την υποχρέωση εφαρμογής των μέτρων προστασίας από τη λοίμωξη COVID-19 Οι πελάτες ενημερώνονται για το υγειονομικό πρωτόκολλο λειτουργίας και τα μέτρα πρόληψης της λοίμωξης COVID-19 που εφαρμόζονται στα camping, αλλά και για τα μέτρα που ισχύουν στην Ελλάδα όπου είναι εφικτό πριν την άφιξή τους. The notification of the health operating protocol will be made to the permanent customers, to travel organizers (tour operator)agents, συλλόγους κ.λ.π όπως και σε όσους πελάτες έχουν ή θα κάνουν κράτηση με email. By posting the instructions on the official camping website or by posting on social media. Health protocols and related guidelines will also be posted in prominent parts of the accommodation. (entrance, reception area, areas of health interest, etc.) or will be issued in print. Κοινοποίηση της ιστοσελίδας της Ελληνικής κυβέρνησης με τις πληροφορίες για τη λοίμωξη COVID-19 και τα μέτρα που αφορούν τους αλλοδαπούς που επισκέπτονται τη χώρα στην αγγλική γλώσσα. Συνιστάται ενημέρωση της ιστοσελίδας του καταλύματος με ειδική ενότητα COVID-19 στην οποία θα αναρτά τα υγειονομικά πρωτόκολλα, the instructions, τα μέτρα και την πολιτική του καταλύματος, με δυνατότητα link και στις επίσημες ιστοσελίδες της ελληνικής κυβέρνησης. The customer will state that they have been notified, accepts and will follow the instructions and measures. Σε περίπτωση μη αποδοχής ή εάν διαπιστωθούν παραβατικές συμπεριφορές το κατάλυμα διατηρεί το δικαίωμα να μην τον δεχθεί ή να του ζητήσει να αποχωρήσει από αυτό.
Measures to reduce the spread
Use of personal protective equipment The use of a fabric mask is recommended by the staff, τους πελάτες και κάθε άλλο άτομο το οποίο εισέρχεται στους εσωτερικούς στεγασμένους χώρους του καταλύματος Ατομική υγιεινή Πρέπει να εφαρμόζεται η υγιεινή των χεριών με σαπούνι και νερό. If the hands are not visibly soiled, Alternatively, an antiseptic alcoholic solution containing alcohol may be used 70%. The use of gloves does not replace hand hygiene. There should be antiseptic stations at the entrance to the indoor public areas of the accommodation.. Proper respiratory hygiene must be followed, that is, covering the mouth and nose with a tissue during the murmur and coughing and then throwing it in a plastic bag and applying antiseptic to the hands.. For this purpose, provision must be made for the corresponding equipment (disposable tissues or paper towels and gloves, plastic bag, Others). The face should not be touched, the nose and eyes.
The social distance 1,5 meters is kept in all indoor and outdoor areas between people who do not belong to the same family or company or do not live in the same camp. In the premises of the indoor covered public areas of the camping, the social distance must be maintained by the application of special marking measures and controlled entrance., to ensure the minimum distance 1,5 measures between persons making use of the space. which will simultaneously make use of the fabric mask.
Report of infringements
Any breach of the instructions and regulations should be reported to the person in charge of the camp to prevent COVID-19 cases..
Update and training of camping staff, customers and businesses cooperating or providing camping services
Το προσωπικό του camping θα είναι ενημερωμένο και εκπαιδευμένο ανάλογα με τα καθήκοντά του στα εξής:
- in the plan for the management of a suspected COVID-19 case,
- in the use of personal protective equipment,
- in the application of individual hygiene and social distance,
- καθώς και στους λοιπούς ειδικούς κανονισμούς του camping για την πρόληψη της λοίμωξης COVID-19.
Με την ευθύνη της διοίκησης του camping θα παρέχονται πληροφορίες στους πελάτες και εκπαίδευση στο προσωπικό για τα μέτρα ατομικής υγιεινής:
- Hand sanitizers (Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, The use of gloves does not replace hand hygiene).
- After which activities should the hands be washed e.g.. hands should be washed after each contact with another person or his respiratory secretions (saliva, droplets), with objects touched by other people such as handrails, handles etc., before placing the mask, before and after removing the mask, before and after removing the gloves, after using the toilet, before eating, before touching the face etc..
- In which cases is it recommended to use antiseptics instead of hand washing? (B.C. if the hands are not visibly soiled, an alternative alcoholic solution may be used).
- In the meticulous observance of hygiene measures, namely: Avoid contact of the hands with the mouth, nose or eyes.
- Avoid contact with patients who have respiratory symptoms.
- Proper waste management.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment (mask and gloves). The staff of the camping and the companies operating within them should be trained to report the relevant symptoms of COVID19 infection to their supervisor immediately., both for themselves, as well as for customers if they notice compatible symptoms. Staff members who develop symptoms of a respiratory infection should be removed from work immediately..
Avoid live transactions
It is recommended that electronic transactions be preferred, and telephone communication is preferred, όσο αυτό είναι δυνατό σε ότι αφορά παραγγελίες, purchases of services and goods, equipment etc..
Operation of organized tourist camps with or without huts (camping)
You are not allowed to enter, the passage, Staying, as well as the use of camping facilities by non-residents in the accommodation. Non-residents will be able to use the adjacent beach without going through the camping. In case the access to the beach is made from the same entrance as the camping, it should be ensured that the visitors of the beach do not come in contact with the customers and do not use its facilities.
The address of the accommodation keeps a file that is kept in the camping under its responsibility, for all persons residing or residing in it - name, nationality, arrival and departure date, contact info( address,phone, email )σε κάθε κατασκηνωτικό μέσο ή οικίσκο είτε ανήκει στους πελάτες είτε στην επιχείρηση ή σε tour operator. Each camping designates a person responsible for complying with COVID-19 regulations.. For the operation of the camping beach, State regulations on beaches apply to COVID-19 prevention.
Disinfection of shared equipment and surfaces
The following shared points / equipment should be cleaned and disinfected daily or after each use with bleach solution 0,1% (4 teaspoons of chlorine content 5% per 1 liters of water) with contact time 10 minutes and then rinsed with water or using another disinfectant with proven viral action:
- drinking water supply
- taps, caps, hoses and other equipment used to supply water
- WC chemical discharge points
- personal belongings and keys
- handles and keys from shared refrigerators
- points touching the power points
- lifeboat equipment
- waste bins
- other points that are often touched (ATM, handrails, railings)
The distance between each form of camp(caravans, self-propelled, scenes, etc.) should be at least 5 μέτρα από την πόρτα εισόδου του κατασκηνωτικού μέσου και 3 measures on each other side. Alternatively, the number of customers, including permanent customers, should be reduced 20% from approved capacity to individuals, provided that the aforementioned distances are observed 5 measures and 3 measures. Their social distance 1,5 measures between people who do not live in the same camp or hut must also be ensured in all areas.
Rental camping facilities
In the event that these tents are rented or provided, they should be cleaned and disinfected between their uses by different customers., according to the manufacturers' instructions. In case the cleaning creates aerosols (B.C. water purification under pressure), cleaning should be done away from customers and the necessary personal protective equipment should be used. Other equipment rented or provided (such as mattresses, pumps, tables, etc.,) should be cleaned and disinfected between their uses by different customers. For housewives, sliding, ρυμουλκούμενα ή ημιρυμουλκούμενα τροχόσπιτα ισχύει ότι ισχύει στις ειδικές οδηγίες για τα ξενοδοχεία για την πανδημία COVID-19. Cleaning and disinfection Circular cleaning and disinfection instructions will apply: 20/3/2020 number. Orig. Δ1γ / Γ.Π / οικ.19954 "Cleaning and disinfection measures in areas and surfaces during the evolution of the pandemic of SARS-CoV-2".
The sanitary facilities (toilets, shower, hand washing areas, locker room, sinks for washing dishes) must be kept clean and in good condition in accordance with the Sanitary Provisions. They should be cleaned and disinfected according to a posted updated program with bleach solution 0,1% (4 teaspoons of chlorine content 5% per 1 liters of water) with contact time 10 minutes or as described in the paragraph 8. They should be adequately ventilated during use. With the care of the camping administration, trash cans must be placed in various accessible places in the covered and outdoor common areas.. Washbasins must be constantly supplied with soap, hand towels and foot trays for trash. A specific written cleaning and control schedule should be followed at such a frequency as to ensure that the sanitary conditions of the facilities are maintained throughout the day..
Restaurants, stores, recreational water facilities, beach, recreation areas for children and other facilities
The directive applies to recreational water facilities:
«Οδηγίες για τις κολυμβητικές δεξαμενές και τις δεξαμενές υδρομάλαξης τουριστικών καταλυμάτων κατά την πανδημία COVID-19»
In case the seats, sunbeds and umbrellas are rented, then the instruction applies:
"COVID-19 crash prevention and treatment instructions for beaches"
The restaurants, stores and other facilities will operate in accordance with Greek regulations.
C. Other tourism businesses
. Tourism Road Transport Companies - Tourist Offices (operation of tourist buses - DHTL open and closed type)
- Limiting the maximum number of passengers allowed under applicable law, which is revised according to the epidemiological situation.
particularly, All public-use tourist buses and special open or closed city tour buses are allowed to carry passengers up to a certain percentage. 50% the maximum number of passengers transported per vehicle (No. Δ1α / ΓΠ.οικ. 29114 "Rules for keeping distance in private companies, public services and other public gathering places throughout the State, to limit the dispersion of the COVID-19 corona ”- B’ 1780)
- Tourist companies operating tourist buses should be informed about the COVID-19 epidemic and provide training and guidance to their staff on the identification of signs and symptoms - a sudden onset of the disease., with at least one of the following symptoms: cough, fever, breathlessness.
- The staff should be trained and informed according to the instructions of EODY for the meticulous observance of the hygiene measures., hand washing techniques, the proper use of personal protective equipment, the use of antiseptics, avoiding contact with patients who have respiratory symptoms, proper waste management.
- Staff should be trained on the procedures for managing a suspected case - when a bus passenger shows signs and symptoms indicative of COVID-19 infection, to provide assistance and for proper selection and use of MAP, according to the instructions of the PHEA.
- Tourism companies operating tourist buses are developing a written plan to manage a suspected COVID-19 incident., according to the instructions of the PHEA, whichever is in each vehicle.
- Tourist companies operating tourist buses to ensure adequacy of antiseptic quantities, disinfectants, protection and cleaning products.
- Antiseptics should be available at the entrance of the tourist buses.
- Application of proper personal and respiratory hygiene by the driver and passengers.
- It is recommended to place a special transparent divider between the driver and the passengers (Plexiglas or other homogeneous material of sufficient thickness and durability) and the driver's door remains closed.
- For the case of special open type tourist buses, the disembarkation will be strictly preceded and then the disembarkation will follow.
- Each vehicle should be left in an empty position in all directions.
- Mandatory use of fabric mask for all occupants throughout the journey
- It is recommended that the driver use gloves when refueling, as well as other procedures that require touching equipment surfaces used by many people and there is no short-term installation for hand washing or antiseptic station.
- Συνιστάται ο συνεχής φυσικός αερισμός των τουριστικών λεωφορείων. In the case of vehicles with non-opening windows where air conditioning is used, air recirculation should be switched off..
- Meticulous and complete disinfection after each transfer or after the end of the shift. It is recommended to clean the surfaces and frequent contact points inside the vehicles with an antiseptic after the end of each itinerary. (B.C. Handrails).
. Car rental companies (rent a car)
- Very good cleaning and disinfection between their uses by different customers.
Limiting the maximum number of passengers allowed under applicable law, which is revised according to the epidemiological situation. particularly, according to no. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision (Government Gazette B’1647 / 03.05.2020) for passenger protection measures in private vehicles:
- Vehicles up to 7 positions, two passenger transport of the driver.
- Vehicles 8 or 9 positions, transport 3 passengers, more than the driver
- Exceptionally, the passenger limit may be exceeded, as long as the vehicle is exclusively owned by parents with their minor children.
For the EIX service with guide:
- Limit the maximum number of passengers allowed, under current legislation, which is revised according to the epidemiological situation.
particularly, according to no. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision (Government Gazette B’1647 / 03.05.2020) for passenger protection measures, for public use and private use under the guidance of n. 4093/2012 ( A ' 222):
- Vehicles 6 or 7 positions, transport 2 passengers, more than the driver
- Vehicles 8 or 9 positions, transport 3 passengers, more than the driver
- The use of a non-medical protective mask is mandatory, both by passengers and the driver (No.. Δ1α / ΦΠ.οικ.27815 Joint Ministerial Decision)».
The health protocols that tourism companies should follow this summer