"In the red" areas enters the Regional Unit of Mykonos, following the recommendation of epidemiologists and based on the epidemiological data for the coronavirus that were formed last week, Mykonos had 22 outbreaks, which puts additional restrictive measures in place for the region…..
Specifically, as announced by the Deputy Minister of Civil Protection and Crisis Management, Nick Chardalias, during the information on the course of the coronavirus pandemic in Greece, from tomorrow Saturday 30 January, at 6 in the morning the following measures come into force for regional unit of Mykonos:
Specifically from tomorrow for the P.E.. Mykonos is valid:
Measures applicable in the red areas:
1. ban travel (curfew) from the 6:00 pm. until 5:00 a.m.
2. The ban on supra-local movements is maintained.
3. Commencement of measures from Saturday 30 January, from the 6:00 a.m.
4. On Sunday 31 January, closed.
5. Visiting hours (optional) from 7 a.m. until 8 pm.
6. Mandatory distance purchase of goods (either electronically, either by phone or through the e-Consumer application) and receipt by one (1) customer and from a specially designed outdoor area of the stores.
7. Customers are not allowed in the store.
8. The company registers the order and sends it to the customer, either invoice or message, which will bear the following elements: Name – Address – VAT number – Receipt period.
9. Payment only electronically and by POS.
10. Distance two (2) meters between customers and up to 9 people present (tail).
11. Send SMS to 13033 by choice 2 "Go to a running essential supply store (Super Market, Mini market)», or with the form- certificate of movement or with a handwritten certificate of movement, plus the supplier's pre-purchase receipt.
Most of the country has a good epidemiological picture, as a result of which it is at level A '- surveillance.
The new epidemiological map of Greece