What about marine recreation through, the charges for the use of sun beds and umbrellas, and issue receipts…….
"All the beaches are generic in nature and allow free access of citizens. In the organized beaches there should be a free space for the other bathers'.
This is emphasized in the EU announcement Consumer Quality of Life (EKPIZO) indicating information you need to know when we visit beaches. as noted:
– The charge for the use of sun beds and umbrellas It should be displayed in the price list in a prominent position.
– Should be issued proof of service.
– Those beaches have entrance fee is required to have adequate number of lifeguards, during June – August and hours 10:30-17:30.
– In the organized facilities should be Labeling in clear floating buoys limits, that can reach bathers.
– On beaches with marine leisure media facilities is mandatory runway into the sea, latitudinal 7 until 15 meters and length according to the specifics of each area.
– Prohibited within the marine leisure (ski, parachute, sledding, etc.) and water scooters (jet ski, surfing jet, sea beetle, sea bike) less than 100 meters from the buoys.
– The movement of these marine instruments prohibited the months of June to September between the hours 14:00 and 17:00.
– The wind surf They should move out of the buoys or 200 meters from the usual point of swimmers.
Cost organized beaches
"Today, a family of four a hefty amount to be allocated for the entrance to a beach and to get a coffee or soft drink, water and toast. Hence, we consider imperative the organized beaches to apply the prices of basic items (water, coffee, toast sandwich) provided canteen ships, airports, archaeological sites etc., that the consumer at low cost to procure basic necessities ", notes in its communication the EKPIZO.