A joint decision of Interior and Citizen Protection set the operating hours and the degree of intensity of loudspeaker installations polling stations, of office and of vehicles Combinations of during the election period of May Elections (European elections and local authority), and details.
particularly, Alexis and Olga Haritsis Gerovasili decided as follows:
1) Using loudspeakers facilities by polling stations, offices and vehicles of Combinations, Only one day before the scheduled central or local concentrations and on the day of collection the following hours:
a) from 19.00 – 22.00 prior to the day concentration,
b) from 11.00-13.00 day concentration,
c) a 1 hour 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the gathering and
d) 15 minutes after the concentration.
2) These hours, Allow only pronunciation slogans.
First’ exception It allows transmission musical accompaniment and songs in cases (c) and (d) the preceding paragraph (1).
In any case forbidden to use the loudspeaker installations in quiet hours.
3) NOT use loudspeakers facilities all forms in kiosks or other structures, and in caravans which will be placed by the combinations in areas that will be allocated to’ them by municipalities, even if any of those granted permission setting and polling operation.
4) Absolutely NOT use loudspeakers facilities at polling centers, offices and vehicles, provided that adjacent to hospitals, nursing homes or schools.
5) THE degree of intensity loudspeakers facilities should not exceed 70 D.B. the emitter.
6) completely forbidden to use loudspeakers facilities all forms of polling stations, offices and vehicles of Combinationsby Eve and Day Election.
The full text of the Common Minister Decision.