The Port Authority of Mykonos, warns of increased measures, due to stronger winds. Intense winds are forecast in the Southeastern Aegean and Ikarian Sea 7 until 8 bf,……. as stated in its relevant announcements.
Take increased measures due to the announcement of stormy winds
1. According to the Stormy Wind Announcement Bulletin of the Hellenic Meteorological Service. 31-01-2021/10:00 UTC Α.Α.099/2021:
GENERAL SUMMARY 31–01–21/03 OUTC
LOW WITH CENTER 989 IN THE BAY OF GENOVA WITH FRONTOR ACTIVITY MOVES EAST AND EXPECTED 994 IN CENTRALOR ADRIATIC IN 31/15 UTC.
SECOND LOW WITH CENTER 1008 NORTHEAST OF CYPRUS MOVES EAST AND FILLS.
RELATIVELY HIGH PRESSURES 1015 ON THE BEACH OF EGYPT.
CONTINUES UNTIL 31/13 OUTC SOUTH SOUTHEAST 7 OR 8
NORTHEASTIKO AEGEAN, CENTRAL AEGEAN, NORTHWEST AEGEAN EASTERN 24.00FROM 31/16 AT LEAST TO 31/22 OUTC SOUTH SOUTHEAST 7 OR 8
NARROW KAFIREA, SOUTHEAST AEGEAN IKARIO EAST 25.30 FROM 31/18 AT LEAST TO 31/22 UTC SOUTHEAST 7 OR 8
2. Owners of moored boats in ports are kindly requested, its marinas and coves of our area:
a) Ensure the safe mooring of their boats.
b) Be on constant alert for assistance to their boats or other facial, if necessary.
3. Boat owners are advised to avoid being active on time validity of the current windy bulletin.
4. We remind you that in case of need the communications between boats and the Our service is carried out at VHF channel 12 and by phone at 2289022218.
5. Taking into account both, the impact and immediacy having the media Mass Media to the public and also the range of readers, listeners and spectators of each medium, please for einforming the public.
6. Fisheries Association notified here, please arrange for timely and immediate information of its professional fishermen.
7. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and we believe that the presword the one paid by our Citizen Information Service, to perform maximally.
Α / Φ
Lieutenant Commander L.S.. Stamatiou Socrates