The Port Authority of Mykonos, warns of increased measures, due to stronger winds. Northeast winds of 8 bf,…….
as stated in its relevant announcements.
At Cyclades, showers and thunderstorms, will manifest from its morning hours Wednesday [31-03-2021] until its early morning hours Thursday [01-04-2021].
Take increased measures due to the announcement of stormy winds
1. According to the Bulletin Announcement of Stormy Winds Ε.Μ.Υ. 30–03–2021/1000UTC–A.A.238/2021 for
- SOUTHEAST AEGEAN IKARI WEST 26.00,
- CENTRAL AEGEAN, CLOSE KAPHEREA FROM 30/13 UTC AT LEAST TO 30/22 UTC NORTHERN 7 OR 8
- SOUTHEAST AEGEAN IKARIO EAST 26.00, SAMOS SEA CONTINUES AT LEAST UNTIL 30/22 UTC NORTHERN 7 OR 8
2. Owners of moored boats in ports are kindly requested, marinas and coves of our area:
a) Ensure the safe mooring of their boats.
b) Be on constant alert for assistance to their boats or other facial, if necessary.
3. Boat owners are advised to avoid being active on time validity of the current windy bulletin.
4. We remind you that in case of need the communications between boats and the Our service is carried out at VHF channel 12 and by phone at 22890 22218.
5. Taking into account both, the impact and immediacy having the media Mass Media to the public and also the range of readers, listeners and spectators of each medium, please for einforming the public.
6. Fisheries Association notified here, please arrange for timely and immediate information of its professional fishermen.
7. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and we believe that the presword the one paid by our Citizen Information Service, to perform maximally.
THE PORT AUTHORITY
Lieutenant Commander L.S.. Ktenas Michael