The Port Authority of Mykonos, warns of increased measures due to strong winds. Intense winds are forecast in the Southeastern Aegean and Ikarian Sea 7 until 8 bf,…….as stated in its relevant announcements.
Take increased measures due to the announcement of stormy winds
1. According to the Stormy Wind Announcement Bulletin of the Hellenic Meteorological Service. 06–04–2021/0400 UTC–A.A. 254/2021 for:
SOUTHEAST AEGEAN IKARIO:
WEST OF 25.00 CONTINUES UNTIL 06/10 UTC SOUTH 7 OR 8
CONTINUES UNTIL 06/16 UTC SOUTHEAST 8
2. Owners of moored boats in ports are kindly requested, marinas and coves of our area:
a) To ensure the safe mooring of their vessels.
b) Be on constant alert to assist their vessels or another person, if necessary.
3. It consists ofs boat owners to avoids the activation during time of its validity current bulletin stormy winds.
4. We remind you that in case of need the communications between boats and the Our service is carried out on the channel VHF12 and by phone at 2289022218.
5. Taking into account on the one handnumber, the impact and immediacy having the media Mass Media to the public and also the range of readers, listeners and viewers who have each instrument, please for early informing the public.
6. Fishing S.ύλλογος notified tthe present, please such as took carej for timely and immediate information of professional fishermen its members.
7. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we believe This effort is made by our Service to inform citizens, to perform to the maximum extent.
THE PORT AUTHORITY
DEPUTY MASTER L.S.. KTENAS MICHAEL