The Port Authority of Mykonos, warns of increased measures, due to stronger winds. Intense winds are forecast in the Southeastern Aegean and Ikarian Sea 8 until 9 bf,……. as stated in its relevant announcements.
Take increased measures due to the announcement of stormy winds
1. According to the Stormy Wind Announcement Bulletin of the Hellenic Meteorological Service. 31-01-2021/22:00 UTC AA101 / 2021:
GENERAL SUMMARY 31-01-21/15 UTC
LOW WITH CENTER 993 IN THE CENTRAL ADRATIC GRADUALLY PAID.
SECOND ALMOST STABLE LOW WITH CENTER 996 IN THE GULF OF GENOVA.
HIGH PRESSURES 1017 IN THE EASTERN BLACK SEA AND THE CRUISE
NORTHWEST AEGEAN EASTERN 24.00, CLOSE KAPHEREA CONTINUES AT LEAST UNTIL 01/10 UTC SOUTH 7 OR 8
CENTRAL AEGEAN CONTINUES AT LEAST TO 01/10 UTC
SOUTH SOUTHEAST 7 OR 8 AND EAST 25.10 8 OR 9
SOUTHEAST AEGEAN IKARIO EAST 25.30 CONTINUES AT LEAST TO 01/10 UTC SOUTH SOUTHEAST 8 FROM 01/04 8 OR 9
2. Owners of moored boats in ports are kindly requested, its marinas and coves of our area:
a) Ensure the safe mooring of their boats.
b) Be on constant alert for assistance to their boats or other facial, if necessary.
3. Boat owners are advised to avoid being active on time validity of the current windy bulletin.
4. We remind you that in case of need the communications between boats and the Our service is carried out at VHF channel 12 and by phone at 2289022218.
5. Taking into account both, the impact and immediacy having the media Mass Media to the public and also the range of readers, listeners and spectators of each medium, please for einforming the public.
6. Fisheries Association notified here, please arrange for timely and immediate information of its professional fishermen.
7. Thanks in advance for your cooperation and we believe that the presword the one paid by our Citizen Information Service, to perform maximally.
Α / Φ
Lieutenant Commander L.S.. Stamatiou Socrates