Nationwide lockdown, until 30 November!! All of Greece turned gray!! Which measures will apply from Saturday, what stays open and what closes!! The country is entering a second lockdown season, in an effort to limit the rapid spread of coronavirus in the community…..
From Saturday morning [7/11/2020] everyday life across the country is changing, by imposing the general lockdown which brings new measures. Which stores and businesses are closing, which remain open, SMS for travel and restrictions.
So, Well, from tomorrow citizens should send SMS to 13033 for their necessary movements, the shops -except supermarkets, pharmacies and food distribution- will remain closed, while schools will operate for life in primary education, with Gymnasiums and Lyceums putting a padlock and lessons will be done through distance learning.
Transfers by SMS or transfer form
Like in the spring, from Saturday 7/11 and for 3 Restrictions on citizen traffic have been in place for weeks, as travel is allowed to go to and from work or to accompany the child to school, but also for reasons of emergency.
Moving to and from work during business hours or during work if necessary, is done exclusively with a relevant certificate from the employer, which is issued through the Ergani Information System. For legal entities, the certificate is provided by their legal representative, while for the self-employed and the self-employed from themselves.
While for the transfer of students to and from school a relevant certificate is issued by the school principal.
Relevant forms as well as detailed instructions are available on the website forma.gov.gr.
The SMS process at 13033
Movements are only allowed by sending an SMS to 13033 or by completing the form cat’ travel exception available at forma.gov.gr or handwritten certificate (according to the model) for the following reasons only:
1. Moving for health reasons (going to a pharmacy, visit the doctor or go to a hospital or health center, if this recommended following a communication). In this case an SMS with the code is sent 1.
2. Go to an emergency department store, where it is not possible to send them in time. In this case the code is used in the SMS 2.
3. Go to public service, if electronic or telephone service is not possible only for urgent needs, after the appointment of an appointment for which the citizen is informed in writing or electronically and under the additional condition of demonstration of the above information, as well as going to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible. To go to a public service or bank, the password is used in the SMS 3.
4. Go to help people in need, as well as for the transfer of a spouse or first degree relative to and from his place of work, if necessary, or accompanying a student to school by a parent or guardian. In these cases (assistance, transfer of spouse or relative to work and escort of student), an SMS with the code is sent 4.
5. Going to a funeral under the conditions provided by law or for going to parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, according to the applicable provisions. In these cases the code is used in the SMS 5.
6. Physical exercise outdoors or moving with pet, individually or in pairs (2)people, provided that the necessary distance of one and a half is observed in the latter case (1,5)measure. As well as going for feeding stray animals,provided that the transfer takes place within the municipality of residence of the citizen. In such cases, the password is used in the SMS 6.
For the space 21:00-05:00 movements using SMS are allowed ONLY for the following reasons:
- Reasons for work
- Health reasons
- Individual movement with a pet
Retail closed – Open hotels, supermarkets and kiosks
Primary schools and special education schools remain open, hotels, in which suspension is possible, the primary and secondary sector and by the tertiary specific activities.
As in the spring, the operation of the retail is suspended, with the exception of supermarkets, the mini markets, the kiosks. In this phase of the suspension, too, e-commerce or e-commerce services with delivery by’ house.
The suspension also does not include heating oil retail trade with delivery of cat’ house (CAR 47.99.85.01). Be allowed, also, the operation of the optical stores and the sale of hearing aids but only after a telephone call to a number given by the shopkeepers.
in addition to, hairdressing and personal hygiene services are suspended, gyms, archaeological sites and museums.
Suspension also applies to trade fairs and Sunday markets, the playgrounds, the playgrounds, amusement parks and theme parks, the nightclubs, the cinemas, concert venues, theatrical performances and other performing arts, conferences and exhibitions.
Hairdressers and barbershops are open this weekend
Especially for salons an extension of two days is given if they wish, that is, they can operate on both Saturday and Sunday, with the their suspension starts on Monday at 6 in the morning.
also, The operation of the Day Care Centers for the Elderly is suspended and like in the spring, those who need help in their daily life can go to their municipalities and receive it through the "Help at Home" program..
In the 50% teleworking
It also remains, mandatory teleworking as a percentage 50% for private companies. For the State it is noted that tomorrow Friday at 12 at the Ministry of Interior, the competent Minister Takis Theodorikakos will give an interview on the measures that will be implemented in the Public sector.
also, the operation of Courts is suspended, Mortgage Offices and Cadastral Offices except in cases of urgency.
As far as sports are concerned, individual sports are allowed only in outdoor public places and in open sports facilities up to 3 people including the coach, in individual sports only such as tennis, archery, sailing, cycling and the rest that have already been announced.
Be allowed, also, the holding of games only by A.’ National football (Super League) and the A1 National Basketball Division (Basket League), as well as European Games (Champions League, EuropaLeague, EuroLeague, BCL) in accordance with UEFA special protocols, of FIBA and the Euroleague.
The use of sports facilities is also allowed by those who refer to nominal situations that will be issued by the General Secretariat of Sports for their preparation for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. 2021.
Only delivery and take away
End, the focus function is also suspended, however, the delivery of cat’ house [delivery] and collection from the store [take away] which, however, cannot be the sole reason for the movement of citizens.
What about schools
About education, kindergartens remain open, primary schools, as well as special education schools at all levels and private special education centers. The gymnasiums and lyceums from Monday will operate with e-learning regime, while e-learning continues in Higher Education Institutions. Tutoring and study centers will also operate with e-learning.
For transport, completeness remains at 65% for Public Transport, while for taxis and cars it is allowed 1 passenger. First’ Exceptionally and transfer the second passenger, if the transfer is performed for health reasons, for medical reasons, while the restriction does not apply in the case of parents with minor children.
in hospitals and diagnostic centers one attendant per patient is still allowed, while the suspension of the visit to welfare structures (such as the Elderly Care Units).
Churches and Ceremonies
Places of worship will be closed to the faithful and Liturgies will be performed only by religious ministers without the presence of believers.
Alongside only the performance of funerals will be allowed, with the presence up to nine people, of close family environment.
Entering our country with a negative test
Also from Monday those who want to enter the country must have a negative PCR test.
More specifically, Passengers on international flights must have a negative PCR performed up to 48 hours before, while for those entering from the land border they must have a negative PCR that has been performed up to 72 hours before.
Note that there is a transitional period 5 days, until next Tuesday for land entry due to PCR, while the implementation of these measures does not affect the conduct of activities related to the country's international obligations.
It is also mandatory to fill in the PLF form for all those who come from abroad to any of our airports, while from Monday the obligation to fill in the PLF is valid for those who travel abroad..
For what reasons will travel within the country be allowed
Air travel within the country is allowed only for return to the permanent residence, family reunification, occupational and health reasons.
Furthermore, movements between prefectures are not allowed, with the exception of them 4 reasons mentioned. To return to the place of permanent residence, a copy of the tax return E1 or a Certificate of Residence for Special Use is required., obtained from the website www.aade.gr.
The new fines
Nikos Hardalias announced that the fines are now double. particularly, to natural persons who do not comply:
– The obligation to use a mask, the rules of keeping distances and the other rules of movement by sms, An administrative fine is now imposed for each violation 300 euro
– Businesses and natural persons operating in breach of their suspension shall be subject to an administrative fine for each breach 5.000 euro
– While natural persons who are responsible for the operation are fined for the same violation 3.000 euro.
Which stores will be open and which closed until 30 November – The whole list
The Ministry of Development and Investment announced which stores and businesses will be open and which will be closed, after the new general lockdown. The new measures will take effect on 06:00 Saturday's (7/11).
Specifically, the Ministry of Development and Investment informed in detail about the list of KADs that close in the second lockdown.
What remains open
From Saturday 7 November at 06.00 The following measures apply throughout the country in terms of measures to limit the spread of Covid-19:
– All activities of the primary sector are allowed
– All activities in the secondary sector are allowed
– The following activities of the tertiary sector are allowed as an indication:
1. Food shop (Super Market, ovens, fish shops etc.) operate at their normal hours.
2. Allowed the stores feature visual and hearing aid stores only on call in the emergency telephone number which will be given by shopkeepers.
3. It is allowed to operate telecommunication equipment stores only for e-commerce or telephone commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.), as well as bill payment services, balance renewal, repair and replacement of mobile devices.
4. E-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery are allowed (e-shop etc.)
5. The services of packaged products from the store (take away) and on the way to service (drive through) are allowed only in the context of the reasons of movement of the citizens defined in the KY
7. Kiosks (24hour)
9. Fuel stations
10. Health services, veterinary services
the salons, barbershops and beauty salons will be open on Saturday 7 November and Sunday 8 November
OR operation of public markets takes place with his participation 50% of the active, parallel shopping function and bench distance 5 measures.
On Sunday 15 November food supermarkets as well as butchers, fishmongers will operate from 09:00 until 17:00.
The Ministry of Development and Investment issued an announcement listing a table with the Activity Code Number (CAR) of activities suspended.
It is noted that companies that have multiple activities, continue their operation in respect of the activities excluded from the table below.
In case of a four-digit KAD, all subcategories of five digits are included, six-digit and eight-digit. In case of a five-digit number, all categories of six-digit and eight-digit numbers are included. If the six-digit includes all categories of the eight-digit.
1. Other retail sale in non-specialized stores, in addition to the operation of a grocery store in general (47.19.10.01), Operation of a kiosk (47.19.10.02), as well as e-commerce or telephone commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.19
2. Computer Retail, peripheral units and software in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.41
3. Retail sale of telecommunications equipment in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.), as well as bill payment services, balance renewal, repair and replacement of mobile devices / KAD 47.42
4. Retail sale of audio and video equipment in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.43
5. Retail sale of textiles in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.51
6. Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.52
7. Retail sale of carpets, rugs and floor coverings wall in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.53
8. Retail sale of electrical household appliances in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.54
9. Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.59
10. Retail sale of books in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.61
11. Retail of paper goods, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/ CAR 47.62.63
12. Retail sale of music and video recordings in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.63
13. Retail sale of sporting equipment in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.64
14. Retail sale of games and toys in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.65
15. Retail sale of clothing in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.71
16. Retail sale of footwear and leather goods in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.72
17. Retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialized stores, Retail trade except toilet paper, tissue paper, handkerchiefs and facial towels, tablecloth and serviette, paper (188.8.131.52), as well as e-commerce or telephone commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.75
18. Retail flower trade, plants, seeds, fertilizers, pets and related fodder in specialty stores, in addition to Retail sale of dried legumes, peeled, for sowing (47.76.77.02), Retail sale of agricultural seeds in small packages (47.76.77.04), Retail trade of seedlings and plants (except for ornamental plants) (47.76.77.05), Retail sale of oilseeds p.d.k.a.. (47.76.77.06), Retail sale of live plants, tubers, bulbs and roots, grafts and offshoots, mushroom fungi (47.76.77.07), Retail sale of corn for sowing (47.76.77.08), Retail sale of ceramic items used in agriculture and for the transport or packaging of goods (47.76.77.09), Retail sale of flower seeds and fruits (184.108.40.206), Retail sale of sugar beet seeds and livestock seeds (220.127.116.11), Retail sale of sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, cardamom, cramp, rapeseed and mustard, for sowing (18.104.22.168), Retail sale of vegetable seeds (22.214.171.124), Retail sale of potato seeds (126.96.36.199), Retail sale of fresh plants used mainly in perfumery, pharmaceutical or insecticide production, fungicides or for similar purposes (188.8.131.52), Retail sale of natural Christmas trees (184.108.40.206), Retail sale of plant materials p.d.k.a.. for spartan weaving, stuffing, swamps, dyeing or tanning, plant products nec. (220.127.116.11), Retail sale of fertilizers and agrochemical products (47.76.78), Retail trade of pets and pet food (47.76.79), as well as e-commerce or telephone commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.76
19. Retail sale of watches and jewelery in specialized stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.77
20. ‘Other retail of new items in specialty stores, except Retail cleaning materials (47.78.84), Retail sale of household fuel oil, LPG, coal and wood (47.78.85), Retail sale of agricultural raw products nec. (47.78.87), Retail trade of machinery and equipment nec. (47.78.88), as well as e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.). The operation of optical stores and hearing aid stores is allowed, only after telephone contact to an emergency telephone number to be given by the shopkeepers / KAD 47.78
21. Retail-hand goods in stores, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.79
22. Retail sale of textiles, clothing and footwear, stalls and markets, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.82
23. Retail sale of other goods via stalls and markets, with the exception of e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.89
24. Other retail trade outside stores, outdoor stalls or markets, with the exception of ‘Other retail sale of domestic oil, LPG, coal and timber outside stores, outdoor stalls or markets (47.99.85) and e-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery (e-shop etc.)/CAR 47.99
25. service activities Restaurants and mobile food service activities, excluding activities involving distribution products (delivery) and providing products bundled by the store (take away) in which the use of table seats and serving in them / KAD is not allowed 56.10.
26. Catering activities for events / KAD 56.21.
27. Other catering services, with the exception of catering services provided by military dining rooms (CAR 56.29.20.01) and product distribution activities (delivery) and providing products bundled by the store (take away) in which the use of table seats and serving in them / KAD is not allowed 56.29.
28. Beverage serving activities, excluding activities involving distribution products (delivery) and providing products bundled by the store (take away) in which the use of table seats and serving in them / KAD is not allowed 56.30.
29. Movie screening activities / KAD 59.14.
30. technical inspection services of road transport vehicles (CAR 71.20.14), excluding solely of Private Vehicle Inspection Centers (IKTEO) having an approved – licensed automatic heavy vehicle technical inspection line for technical inspection of trucks and buses of international vehicles performing international transport, including roadworthiness testing is still carried out in accordance with applicable regulations.
31. Rental and leasing of leisure and sports goods / KAD 77.21
32. Rental of video cassettes and discs / KAD 77.22
33. Rent and lease of other personal or household items / KAD 77.29
34. Motorcycle and caravan rental and leasing services / KAD 77.39.13
35. Exhibition equipment rental services / KAD 77.39.19.03.
36. Reservation services for conference centers and exhibition spaces / KAD 79.90.32.
37. Event ticket booking services, entertainment and leisure services and other booking services not elsewhere specified or included (π.δ.κ.α.)/CAR 79.90.39.
38. Organization of conferences and trade fairs / KAD 82.30.
39. Sports and recreation education, distance education is excluded 85.51.
40. cultural education, distance education is excluded 85.52.
41. Activities of Amateur Driving Schools / 85.53.
42. Other education nec, special education and distance education are excluded / 85.59.
43. Visiting and support services for the elderly / 88.10.11
44. Services of day care centers for the elderly / 88.10.12
45. Day care services for children, with the exception of the Creative Employment Centers for children and people with disabilities (ΚΔΑΠΜΕΑ) /88.91.1
46. Performing arts / KAD 90.01.
47. Support activities for the performing arts / KAD 90.02.
48. Orchestrator / KAD services 90.03.11.04.
49. Composer services / KAD 90.03.11.07.
50. Choreographer services / KAD 90.03.11.17.
51. Choir services / KAD 90.03.11.18.
52. Operation of spectacle halls and related activities / KAD 90.04.
53. Activities of libraries and archives / KAD 91.01.
54. Museum activities / KAD 91.02.
55. Operation of historic sites and buildings and similar visitors' attractions / KAD 91.03.
56. Gambling and betting in addition to direct gambling services (on-line) connection (92.00.14), Direct betting services (on-line) connection (92.00.21) /CAR 92.00
57. Operation of sports facilities in terms of indoor areas and in terms of team sports facilities, except a) the facilities where trainings and matches of A basketball basketball teams are held (Basket league) and football (Superleague 1), b) facilities for training athletes participating in the Olympic and Paralympic Games / KAD 93.11.
58. Activities of sport clubs, with the exception of the sports clubs that participate in the first category of basketball (Basket league) and football (Superleague 1) and in Olympic and Paralympic Games / KAD 93.12.
59. Fitness facilities / KAD 93.13. excluding services related to pet pet training, for hunting and related activities (93.19.13.03)/ CAR 9319.
60. Activities of amusement parks and other theme parks / KAD 93.21.
61. Other fun and entertainment activities / KAD 93.29.
62. Services provided by cultural and entertainment associations, with the exception of activities related to the provision of services to asylum seekers and refugees, and in particular referrals and escorts to accommodation, interpreting services, psychosocial support and legal assistance / KAD 94.99.16.
63. hairdressing activities, barbershops and beauty centers / KAD 96.02
64. Activities related to physical well-being / KAD 96.04
65. Dating or neighborhood services / KAD 96.09.19.06.
66. Shoe polishing services / KAD 96.09.19.08
67. tattoo services (tattoo)/CAR 96.09.19.09
68. Prostitute services / KAD 96.09.19.12.
69. Services of decoration of churches, halls etc. (for weddings, christenings, funerals and other events)/ CAR 96.09.19.16
70. piercing Body Skin Services (piercing)/CAR 96.09.19.17
71. Retail stores that operate with cooperation agreements of all retail stores such as "store within store" (shops-in a-shop), found in discount stores (outlet), malls or discount villages, with the exception of supermarkets and pharmacies
Principles for monitoring compliance
The Ministry of Development and Investment reminds that the Supervisory Authorities of the measures are the following:
- National Authority Transparency
- Inter-service Market Control Unit
- Coast Guard
- Municipal police
- Regions Audit Services
- More information for informing the public and companies is given by the call center of the general secretariat of Commerce and Consumer Protection, 1520.
Μέτρα Επιδημιολογικού Συναγερμού
- Mykonos ticker (@ mykonosticker1) November 6, 2020