Officially state law is the "profiling" of workers…..
Specifically number got Gazette Law N.4624 / 2019 "Authority for Personal Data Protection, measures implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and transposition of the Directive (EU) 2016/680 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and other provisions».
Ο νόμος ψηφίστηκε από τη ND, the SYRIZA, the KINAL and MeRA25.
Στον συγκεκριμένο νόμο και ειδικότερα στο article 27, entitled "Processing of personal data in the context of employment relations» ουσιαστικά επιτρέπεται το ηλεκτρονικό profiling employees, even for sensitive personal data (political convictions, union action, religious beliefs, biometric data, racial or ethnic origin and criminal convictions).
Through Article, σύμφωνα με τις καταγγελίες του ΜΕΤΑ η employers acquires investigating properties ..., and facilitate the transmission and exchange of data between security authorities, the repressive authorities, domestic and non-, etc..
Processing of personal data in the context of employment relations
1. personal employee data may be processed for purposes of employment contract, if absolutely necessary for the labor contract award decision or after the conclusion of the employment contract for execution.
2. Where the processing of personal employee data has exceptional legal basis of consent, for the crisis that was the result of free choice, They should be considered mainly:
a) the existing contract in dependence of the worker and
b) the circumstances under which the consent was granted. Consent shall be given either in written or electronic form and must be distinguished clearly from the contract. The employer must notify the employee either in written or electronic form about the purpose of the processing of personal data and the right to revoke the consent in accordance with Article 7 paragraph 3 the GKPD.
3. Notwithstanding Article 9 paragraph 1 GKPD the processing of special categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9 paragraph 1 the GKPD for purposes of employment contract allowed, if necessary to the exercise of rights or the fulfillment of legal obligations arising from employment, the law of social security and social protection and there is no reason to assume that the legitimate interest of the data subject in relation to the treatment outweighs. paragraph 2 also applies to consent to the processing of special categories of personal data. The consent must be explicitly stated in these data. The article 22 paragraph 3 subparagraph b applies accordingly.
4. Allowed the processing of personal data, including special categories of Personal data of employees for purposes of employment contract based on collective bargaining agreements. The negotiating parties shall comply with Article 88 paragraph 2 the GKPD.
5. The controller shall take appropriate measures to ensure that in particular the principles for the processing of personal data
as defined in Article 5 the GKPD.
6. paragraphs 1 until 5 also apply, when personal data, including special categories of personal data
status of workers, processed, without being stored or intended to be stored in a filing system.
7. The processing of personal data via optical recording closed circuit within the workplace, either publicly accessible or not, allowed only if necessary to protect persons and goods. The data collected via a closed optical recording circuit can not be used as a criterion for evaluating the employee efficiency. Employees are informed in writing, either in written or electronic form for the installation and closed optical recording circuit in workplaces.
8. For the purposes of this Act as employees means employees with any employment relationship or work contract or service in the public and private body, regardless of the contract status, Candidates for employment and former employees.