They are intensified until 5 April restrictions on domestic flights according to a new announcement by the Civil Aviation Authority……….
particularly, until Monday 5 April 2021 and time 06:00 in the morning, the aviation directive (Covid-19 brand) concerning domestic flights, (regular passenger services, general aviation and business routes – domestic flights, commercial and general/business aviation) which allows only substantial domestic movements (Essential Travel). These are trips that include a trip for health issues, for business / business purposes, for objective family reasons (family reunification) and for return to permanent residence.
The following flights are excluded from "notam":
* Flights that indicate they are in a dangerous situation (emergency flights).
* Support flights of the Hellenic National Health System (Hellenic national healthcare system flights).
* Government flights (state flights).
* Flights of health interest (sanitary flights).
* Flights of humanitarian interest (humanitarian flights).
* Military flights (military flights).
* Freight flights (cargo flights).
* Firefighting flights (fire fighting flights).
* Frontex flights (frontex flights).
* Technical refueling flights without disembarking passengers (technical landing where passengers do not disembark).
* Return aircraft only with its crew (ferry flights).