Appointment of Deputy Mayors as members of the Economic Committee & Quality of Life Municipality
The Mayor of Mykonos Constantine Koukas, Alderman defines a term of one (1) year to 09/09/2020, within the current municipal year, the following councilors and transmits them to the respective responsibilities as follows:….
1. Mr. Kouka Alexander (Alekara) Demetrius as Deputy Mayor of Technical Services and Civil Protection of the Municipality of Mykonos and delegate responsibilities as follows:
1. responsibility, responsibility, supervision and care of all departments and offices of D / Technical Services Division, the Directorate Slaughterhouses Office of Environment and Civil Protection Office, and sign all documents and decisions of the above.
2. Cooperation with administrations of municipal legal entities for drafting and implementation of the Technical Program.
3. The study, maturation and supervise the implementation of municipal Technical Infrastructure projects of local importance and recording needs of the municipality infrastructure.
4. Responsibility, care and supervision for the maintenance and improvement of the municipal road network.
5. The responsibility of maintenance, repair and management of municipal buildings.
6. Cleaning responsibility rainwater networks other than those within the competence of D.E.Y.A.M.
7. The coordination of all actions and instruments to prevent, readiness, treatment and rehabilitation of disasters within the administrative boundaries of the Municipality.
8. The recommendation wording for civil protection planning in the annual national planning and implementation of programs, measures and actions concerning the municipality of Mykonos in national and regional planning.
9. Assisting the competent fire service.
10. supervision, responsibility and coordination of issues related to licensing, mode, maintenance etc.. playgrounds, sports facilities and related sites.
11. supervision, responsibility and coordination of issues, concerning stray animals initiatives and implementing actions relating to the care of the collection, marking, recording, care etc.. stray animals, as provided by the applicable provisions.
12. The member states of the Economic Commission of the Municipality of Mykonos.
2. Mr. Zouganeli Michael (cleaver) James as Antidimarcho Security, Everyday and Social Welfare and delegate the following responsibilities:
– Oversight and accountability for the use, management and exploitation of immovable and movable property and supplies the municipality.
– Care and maintenance inventory requirements and inspection services materials.
– Supervision and responsibility for the safe custody and proper preservation of the material in the borough archive and record-keeping of fixed movable assets.
– supervision, care and responsibility for the lighting of municipal streets, municipal buildings, squares, playground, sports facilities and public spaces, extending electrical networks and monitoring the implementation of the Municipality cooperation with the Administrator of the Greek Electricity Distribution Network (D.E.D.D.I.E. SA).
– supervision, care and responsibility for storage of municipal public spaces, municipal buildings and schools and crime prevention in cooperation with the Security Forces and the control and coordination of service of Storage Services Contractor.
The care and taking necessary measures to protect and enhance the smooth functioning, natural - architectural environment and the beauty of Mykonos town, the settlements and the quality of life.
– Defining and implementing the policy of the City to traffic and parking issues of the vehicles, creating parking spaces, regulating traffic, fixing sidewalks, one-way system and traffic directions, removal of abandoned vehicles and the general measures to avoid adverse effects on traffic safety.
– Cooperation and coordination of all actors engaged in transport work within the limits of the Municipality.
– supervision, care and responsibility of the Center for Citizen Service (KEP).
– supervision, care and responsibility Department of Social Policy of D / Division of Administrative Services.
– supervision, care and responsibility for the operation of the Municipal Library.
– supervision, care and responsibility of the Correspondent Office Operating OAED.
– Responsibility, supervision and coordination of the Lifeguard Cover the coast.
– The member states of the Commission of the Municipality of Mykonos Quality of Life.
3. Mr. James ring (Karioti) John as Deputy Mayor for Waste Management and delegated the following responsibilities:
– responsibility, responsibility, supervision and care of Sanitation Office, Office of Traffic and Vehicle Maintenance and Waste Management Office- Clean Coastal Environment Division of, and sign all documents, decisions and statements (fuels, and lubricant etc.) the above.
– supervision, care and responsibility for operation of the Municipality of Mykonos cleaning sector, ie landfill space and CHADA, the collection of waste and recyclables, cleaning of common areas and coastal, and the collection of waste from the island of Delos.
The provisions of the Rules of Operation of cleaning services and landfill and related issues for the whole island.
– Supervision and responsibility for maintenance, security, storage and disposal of all mechanical means and vehicles of the municipality Cleaning Service, and the care and maintenance of inventory and control of these materials Services.
– supervision, care and responsibility for good condition and proper operation of the landfill site and for the safety of the site and the surrounding area (CHADA), receiving fire protection and fire prevention space.
– Supervising the proper execution of the contract for the lease project of machinery and vehicles for waste collection and cleaning of the common parts of the Municipality of Mykonos and overseeing the smooth implementation of the Landfill operating agreement.
– The application of the Rules of Municipal Waste.
– The member states of the Commission of the Municipality of Mykonos Quality of Life.
4. Ms. Samsun Kosntantinia (Dina) Spyridon as Deputy Mayor for Environmental Planning, Recycling and Municipal Revenues and delegate the following responsibilities:
– supervision, Concern, responsibility and management of municipal revenues, particularly in the revenue and Cash Office of D / Directorate of Financial Services, and sign all documents and decisions of the above.
– responsibility, responsibility, supervision and care of Execution Programs Recycling of Waste Management Office, the Sanitation Department- Water - Sewage Directorate of Environment.
– Training and monitoring, in collaboration together with all the Directors of all Municipal Departments and other relevant services, Balance Sheet and Report of the Municipality and the execution of the Budget.
– Supervision and responsibility for the timely collection of all revenue of the municipality.
– Responsibility and control for the timely preparation of declaratory- periodic lists taxes, fees, rights, levies and other municipal revenues and their clearance from the relevant department.
– Monitoring issuing and collecting bills collection of Legal Entities of the City.
– Supervision and liability issues for Transparency and eGovernment, concerning the operation of the Financial Service, as compulsory postings on websites Node, in EETAA, the Clarity Project, in ESIDIS and KIMDIS.
– Checking compliance with the provisions relating to the seizure of communal spaces.
– Responsible for the strategic planning and implementation, the environmental areas of collection, Recycling and waste management, improving and upgrading existing infrastructure and processes, and the creation of new standards of existing EU legislation.
– Updating the Local Waste Management Plan.
– The concern for environmental education and public awareness.
– The states member to the Economic Commission of the Municipality of Mykonos.
B. The Aldermen are responsible for submitting proposals for better organization, improve the operation and staffing of competence services.
C. The Aldermen appointed responsible for the care, supervision, responsibility and coordination of Health issues & Safety of workers in their area of responsibility in cooperation with the Technical Safety and Occupational Physicians to provide individual protection measures for workers, as well as to implement preventive health measures in accordance with legislation.
D. All right Aldermen of fees.
E. Instructs the celebration of civil marriages, alternatively with the Mayor, All Mayoralty.
F. The Aldermen also authorized to approach the authenticity of the signature and ratification of copies of documents.
Z. Documents the competence of Deputy Mayors who formulate general policy of the City, drafted in design from the deputy mayor and bring the final signature of the Mayor.
OR. When the Mayor is absent or unable to compensate in order:
1. Deputy Mayor Mr.. Koukas Alexandrou (Alekaras) Dimitrios.
2. Deputy Mayor Mr.. Zouganelis Michael (Cleaver) James.
3. Deputy Mayor Mr.. James ring (Kariotis) John.
4. Deputy Mayor Mr.. Samsun Konstantinia (Dina) Spyridon.
In case of absence or impediment of the Deputy Mayors of the powers exercised by the Mayor and unable to attend his legal deputy.
Th. The Aldermen will cooperate with the President of the Municipal Council, relevant where appropriate and competence Representatives Councilors, the Councils of Municipal Communities, Committees of the Municipality and the Administration of the Municipality of Legal Entities for the above mentioned tasks.
I. This decision revoked all previous decision designating Deputy Mayors.