In the coming days, the payment of the amounts is expected to start 100.000 companies and professionals who participated in the second cycle of the refundable deposit……….
All beneficiaries have until 15 July to give through the page “Mybusiness support” their final approval of the amount due to them in order for the payments to begin. It is noted that in the second phase of the refundable deposit is provided to the beneficiaries 1,06 billion. euro. According to the ministerial decision signed by Christos Staikouras and Adonis Georgiadis, the minimum loan amount is set to:
– 2.000 euros for companies that did not employ any employees and did not have a cash register on June 1.
– 4.000 euros if they were employed 1-5 employees.
– 8.000 euros for businesses with 6-20 employees.
– 15.000 euros for businesses with 21-50 employees.
– 30.000 euros for over 50 with dependent relationship
For those who, even in the first phase of the refundable deposit, the amount they have already received is deducted.. In each case, however, the minimum aid cannot be for anyone under 2.000 euro.
Among other things, according to the decision:
1. The amount of aid is charged at an interest rate 0,94% annually
2. For the period until December 31st 2021 An interest-free grace period is provided in which the beneficiary company is not obliged to return any part of the capital or interest.
3. After the grace period has elapsed, the amount of aid received begins to be refunded (from 1/2022 namely) 40 equal interest-bearing monthly installments, each of which is payable on the last day of the month. In other words, the repayment will extend to its means 2025.
4. The amount of the aid appears with any other debts of the company, on the website of AADE www.aade.gr in the option "myTAXISNet / my account / Personalized information / Debt Outside Settings and Payment».
5. Possibility provided:
a) return only percentage 70% of aid, if the business cycle, one year after receiving the aid, is reduced by 70% or above in relation to the amount of the reference cycle or gross reference income,
b) return only percentage 60% of aid, for businesses operating on June 1st 2020 more than 20 employees, provided that they maintain the average number of employees employed on 1 June 2020.
6. The company is obliged to maintain until October 31 2020 the number of employees employed on 1 June 2020.