Urgent circular of the Ministry of Health, to all Regions for controls in schools with prevention and precautionary measures against Koronovirus. Health checks in institutions of all levels, with great emphasis on dining areas such as canteens……..
The intensification of the controls in all areas of the school complexes by the Regions of the whole country, requests an urgent circular from the Ministry of Health.
What the circular provides
particularly, according to the circular of the general secretariat of the Ministry of Health Panagiotis Prezerakou, to the Regions and the competent Directorates, It is requested that health inspections be carried out in schools of all levels and special categories, day and night, δημόσια και ιδιωτικά και στους βρεφικούς, crèches and kindergartens, public and private.
"With the start of the new school year 2020-2021 and the special conditions of organization and operation of educational units of all levels due to the pandemic of SARS-COV-2 disease(COVID-19), It is necessary to intensify the health checks in the educational units located in your area of responsibility, in accordance with the relevant legislation above, with the aim of protecting Public Health ", states in the circular the Ministry of Health.
In detail, in the circular, reads:
The school complex
Hygiene rules must be respected in all areas (teaching rooms, exterior area, public spaces) schools, of baby, childcare facilities.
Ειδικότερα πρέπει να διαπιστώνεται αν πληρούνται οι όροι σχετικά με τον τακτικό ventilation of the halls, adequate cleaning of all areas, of desks, of offices on a daily basis etc..
Κατά την διενέργεια των υγειονομικών ελέγχων πρέπει να δίνεται προσοχή στην τήρηση της εφαρμογής των υγειονομικών διατάξεων αναφορικά με τους όρους και τις προϋποθέσεις διασφάλισης της hygiene της ύδρευσης και της αποχέτευσης με ιδιαίτερη έμφαση στην καθαριότητα και απολύμανση των facilities των αποχωρητηρίων καθώς επίσης στον εφοδιασμό τους με χαρτί, soap and garbage bins, of waste management, the general maintenance of cleanliness, the adequacy of the ventilation and air-conditioning so that the school population to engage in hygienic environment and to avoid creating unhygienic outbreaks.
Dining Areas – Fastfood
Ιδιαίτερη προσοχή πρέπει να δίνεται στα canteens schools, in canteens (stable) and dining schools, in order to verify compliance with the terms and conditions of the relevant health conditions while considering whether Offerings are as specified in the relevant Health Provisions.
Αναφορικά με τα προγράμματα food distribution στα σχολεία (B.C. ready meals, fruit, etc.) which are made by organizations under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and other relevant ministries, they must comply with the conditions of that legislation.
Έλεγχοι όμως θα πρέπει να διεξάγονται και στις companies Food and drink, running around and a short distance from school complexes.
in circular του υπουργείου υγείας γίνεται εκτενής αναφορά για το τι θα πρέπει να ελέγχουν οι αρμόδιοι, but it is unknown at what frequency these visits can be carried out to comply with the measures.
Ειδικότερα μέτρα πρόληψης και προφύλαξης COVID-19 σε σχέση με την λειτουργία των σχολικών συγκροτημάτων είναι:
- Take restraining measures coloring, keeping distance (B.C. different line breaks in dining areas - canteens, space for food distribution in school meal programs).
- Compliance with the measures ατομικής υγιεινής with emphasis on frequent and proper application of hand hygiene.
- Supply at the points washing of hands with antiseptic solution.
- Proper use of appropriate protective mask by teachers and students with care for the relevant training as well as support staff and site workers feeding.
- Regular ventilation of rooms and if air conditioners are used to follow the circular "Taking measures to ensure public health from viral infections when using air conditioners".
- Cleanliness and decontamination επιφανειών και χώρων
- Post illustrated instructions in appropriate places, school update population για τον τρόπο μετάδοσης του ιού.
- Observance of protocol PHEA σε περίπτωση κρούσματος.
Instructions for the safe operation of canteens and dining areas:
- Mandatory use of protective mask by staff during work in the canteen (preparation or distribution of products).
- Regular and thorough cleaning of staff hands with soap and hot water.
- Use of disposable gloves, according to the instructions of the PHEA.
- All employees must be provided with a health certificate in accordance with the applicable Health Regulations.
- Application of methods of cleaning-disinfection and disinfestation-rodenticide of the company.
- Training of staff regarding the observance of hygiene rules.
- Regular and good ventilation of the store and if air conditioners are used to follow the relevant instructions.
- Pre-packaged foods will be available in a healthy way.
- Products available after processing from the canteen must be placed in individual paper packaging.
- Avoid overcrowding during the break, which is facilitated by the operation of the school that will be harmonized with the instructions of EODY.
- Existence, in a clear position, flask alcoholic solution (with infusion pump) for hand hygiene, for the use of students.
- Have posters in a prominent place for the correct use of the antiseptic but also the personal and respiratory hygiene measures.
- The circular also emphasizes the strict application of the smoking ban in all areas.