Until Monday, 25 January 2021, Only essential transfers for domestic flights will be allowed in all the airports of our country (Essential Travel), according to a new aviation directive (NOTAM)………
particularly, the Civil Aviation Authority with the aim of protecting passengers and citizens from the pandemic, announces the extension, until Monday, 25 January 2021 and time 06:00 in the morning, of the Directive concerning domestic flights, (regular passenger services, general aviation and business routes – domestic flights, commercial and general/business aviation), which stipulates that only substantial domestic travel is allowed at all airports in the country (Essential Travel) including a health trip, for business / business purposes, for objective family reasons (family reunification) and for return to permanent residence.
The following flights are excluded from notam:
- *Support flights of the Hellenic National Health System, (Hellenic national healthcare system flights).
- *Government flights, (state flights).
- *Flights of health interest, (sanitary flights).
- *Flights of humanitarian interest, (humanitarian flights).
- *Flights that indicate that they are in a dangerous situation, (emergency flights).
- *Military flights, (military flights).
- *Freight flights, (cargo flights).
- *Firefighting aircraft flights, (fire fighting flights).
- *Frontex flights, (frontex flights).
- *Technical refueling flights without disembarking passengers, (technical landing where passengers do not disembark).
- *Return aircraft only with its crew, (ferry flights).