They were published today in the Government Gazette, the new protection measures for the second pandemic wave, which, among other things, provide for the mandatory use of a mask outdoors. All exceptions and new measures due to the coronavirus pandemic…..
The decision describes in detail what applies to focus, schools, distance, MMM, cars throughout the territory depending on the level of risk coronavirus where each area is located.
Masks and Curfew is answer in pandemic!!
Also regardless of the epidemiological level, Mandatory use of the mask is provided in all public services as well as private companies, by employees and the public, as well as the obligation to telework at least 20% employees.
"The moments for our country are very critical, καθώς το δεύτερο κύμα της πανδημίας του κορωνοιού threatens the health and lives of many of our fellow human beings.
Our Church, where, from the first moment, entered the forefront of the national effort to protect the human face and adhered to it, and observes, all the instructions and all the suggestions of the competent health authorities of our country, calls, in view of the Doxology for our national anniversary of October 28th, and within the boundaries of our Holy Archdiocese, the primary schools, regional and other political officials to participate, this year, in a different way ", The Archbishop pointed out in a statement to the Athenian News Agency, Jerome.
Εισήγηση για «διαλείμματα μάσκας» ζητάει το υπουργείο Παιδείας από την αρμόδια επιτροπή για τον coronavirus.
The new strict measures imposed on the areas where they are located at the level 3 and 4 (SS.: among them Attica) provide in the schools of the specific areas the use a mask even during breaks.
Σημειώνεται ότι μέχρι στιγμής το προαύλιο ήταν ο μοναδικός χώρος στον οποίο τα παιδιά μπορούσαν να βγάλουν τη mask.
This possibility is no longer given and the political leadership asked for clarifications on whether the students can take some "breaks" from the mask during their day at school..
It is clarified, however, that during her lesson Gymnastics, the students will not wear mask.
Movements: Χρήσιμες πληροφορίες
- For Media Employees, the move will be done as in the lockdown period, namely with the demonstration of journalistic identity and an employer certificate that must be renewed each 14 days.
- For private sector workers, a marketing authorization will be required from the employer, to be completed at ERGANI. The authenticity of the document is proved by its protocol number.
- For other persons who need to move for business purposes, such as freelancers, craftsmen, self-employed, they fill in the relevant document with the TAXISNET codes in ERGANI.
- Civil servants, if exceptional travel is required, this is done by presenting an identity card or passport and a movement certificate from a relevant application at apografi.gov.gr or by the competent head.
- For urgent health needs (hospital, pharmacy) there will be understanding from the audit bodies.
- The fine for violating the traffic ban is set at 150 euro.
Masks: The obligation to use a non-medical mask
- At all epidemiological levels, mask is required in all indoor workplaces, excluding those working in private space without the presence of any other person.
- In case an area is included in the column with the low or moderate epidemiological level, mask is also required in all outdoor areas, where it is not possible to keep a distance of one and a half (1,5) measure between individuals.
- In case an area is included in the column with the high or very high epidemiological level, mask is also required in all outdoor areas, regardless of the assistance of the condition of keeping the distance of approx. b), as well as in all areas of the points 15 and 16 par. 1 of the article 1, excluding those sitting at tables or in the bar.
They are excluded from the use of a mask
- The cases of group or individual exercise and only during it.
- Those who drive alone in their car. The same goes for those who are of the same family and ride in the same car.
- The mask is also mandatory during school breaks. The time of physical education is excluded.
Live music – Nightclubs
- Live music is strictly forbidden in nightclubs and bars and entertainment is done exclusively with seating and fullness 30% of the license.
- Live music is allowed in the restaurant up to three people without a microphone, with mandatory all customers seated and 50% of the seats provided for in their license.
The problem is focused on sanitary facilities and how the mask will be used on outdoor benches.
The decision states that the use of the mask will now be mandatory both indoors and outdoors.
In restaurants, provided they are complied with strictly the distances to the tables, Customers when sitting at the tables will not be able to use their mask but will have to wear it in the waiting areas and in public areas.
the GG. με τα Νέα Μέτρα Προστασίας
This is valid from 24 October 2020 and time 6:00 up the 6 November 2020.