in Mykonos, optional operation of commercial stores is allowed all Sundays of the year
– For the islands Syros and Sifnos the optional operation of the commercial stores in addition to those mentioned in the paragraphs is allowed, of the article 16 of Law. 4177/2013, all Sundays for the period from 01/04 until 31/10.
– For its islands Naxos of Milos and Tinos optional operation of commercial stores is allowed and the other Sundays except these defined in paragraphs of the article 16 of Law. 4177/2013, for the period 21/03 until 31/10.
– For the islands Mykonos, Santorini, Andros, Amorgos, Kea, Paro, Antiparos, Kimolos, Virus, Sikinos, Schinoussa, Donousa, Iraklia, Koufonissi, Folegandros, Serifos, Anafi, Kythnos and Thirasia, optional operation of commercial stores is allowed all Sundays of the year.
Note that: in accordance with article 16 par 2.a of N.. 4177/08-08-2013 (GG 173/08-08-2013) allowed on Sundays, throughout the year, the operation of local shops, which are classified based on their size in the category of par. 2 and 3 of the article 2 of Law. 4308/2014 (A` 251), in municipal communities with a permanent population of less than five thousand (5.000) resident, (according to the latest published inventory of the Hellenic Statistical Authority, sizing entities).
(For the Cyclades the above applies to all Municipal Communities of the Region South Aegean, except for the following:
1. Municipal Community Ermoupoleos
2. Municipal Community of Mykonos
3. Municipal Community Naxos
4. Municipal Community Paros)
During the operation of commercial stores on Sundays, the framework applies of his schedule Article 23 of N. 2224/1994, as replaced by article 12of N. 3377/2005(A` 202).
The above schedule is defined for:
- on weekdays until 21:00 time,
- on Saturday until 20:00 hour
- on Sunday from 11:00 until time 20:00.
The whole Decision