With a regulation submitted to the Parliament, the food supermarket companies that carry out retail activities are obliged («super markets»), whose total annual turnover exceeds ninety million (90.000.000) per year, to update daily the electronic platform e-Consumer of the General Secretariat of Commerce and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Development and Investment, with daily product prices, as well as with the data determined by a decision of the Secretary General of Trade and Consumer Protection…………
The regulation, which repeats a practice that existed in the past, under Deputy Minister of Development George Vlachos (2007-2009) was submitted in the context of a bill of the sub. Development Plans / Proposed Laws entitled : "Simplification of the framework for conducting economic activities under the responsibility of the Ministries of Development and Investment, Labor and Social Affairs, Marine and Island Policy, Infrastructure and Transport, arrangements for the transfer of trademark responsibilities to the Industrial Property Organization and other provisions to support development "
Analytically based on the regulation the non-observance of the forecast:
Food supermarket companies that carry out retail activities («super markets»), whose total annual turnover exceeds ninety million (90.000.000) per year, based on the financial statements of the previous management period, are required to update daily with shelf prices (retail price without promotions), per store or in total (single product price per chain), the electronic platform e-Consumer of the General Secretariat for Trade and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Development and Investment, which is accessible through the Single Digital Portal of Public Administration (gov.gr-ΕΨΠ), with daily product prices, as well as with the data determined by a decision of the Secretary General of Trade and Consumer Protection.
The same decision determines the procedure for sending the prices and other data. The update concerns the same day, completed by 8:00 a.m. of the same day (when opening stores) and concerns the prices that food supermarkets will have during the specific day in their products and services.
2. By decision of the Secretary General of Trade and Consumer Protection is issued list of goods and services displayed on the platform and their codes specified.
3. Failure to submit or submission of an inaccurate declaration entails administrative fine of one thousand (1.000) up to one hundred thousand (100.000) euro, depending on the turnover of the company and on a case by case basis. By decision of the Secretary General of Trade and Consumer Protection, the amount of the fines is specified according to the gravity of the violation.
4. The Directorate of Data Management and Statistical Processing and Electronic Commerce Supervision of the Inter-Service Market Control Unit of the Ministry of Development and Investment is designated as the competent authority for the control of the compliance of the obligors of this paragraph.. 1, as well as for the recording of retail prices of liquid fuels, of LPG («AUTOGAS»), heating oil and compressed natural gas («CNG»), through the interoperability of the e-Consumer information systems of the General Secretariat for Trade and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Development and Investment and the system of Fuel Inputs-Outputs of the Independent Public Revenue Authority (A.A.D.E.).
5. The Secretary General of Commerce and Consumer Protection, may give an order for compliance control of the obligors of par. 1, to forward to the competent body of the Ministry of Development and Investment the report of the competent service regarding the imposition of a fine and to forward the relevant data to the competent auditing authorities, when findings related to the application of tax legislation arise.
6. The data entered on the platform are provided to the Competition Commission upon its request, by decision of the Secretary General of Commerce and Consumer Protection.
7. By decision of the Minister of Development and Investment, on the recommendation of the Secretary General of Trade and Consumer Protection, The operation of the digital e-Consumer platform can be outsourced to the wider public sector or given to individuals through a public-private partnership process..
In the meantime from a similar move for price publication and submission of price lists, despite the fact that, reportedly, there was a relative thought private schools remain where of course in recent years there is a great demand from the middle class. Recall that earlier, on PASOK and the governments of Costas Karamanlis with their ministers D.. Sioufa, X. Nest, C. Vlach, Kostis Hatzidakis there was a corresponding obligation with a great "impact" on the citizens.