A series of online informative talks aimed at halting the negative effects of the financial crisis on the psyche of older peoplen……..
The Municipality of Syros - Ermoupolis announces that “Center φ”, in collaboration with Κ.Α.Π.Η. municipality's, is going to hold a series of monthly web chats with mental health issues from the 31 Of March 2021 until 25 August 2021.
The "Center f" is a partnership of young mental health scientists that started its activity in October. 2017, aimed at halting the negative effects of the financial crisis on the psyche of older people, making informative live speeches in over 38 KAPI of the municipalities of Attica.
At online Beneficiaries of KAPI can participate in briefings, of the program "Help at Home" and in general any interested citizen over 60 years.
Is provided, Furthermore, feature, if the need arises and after consultation, specialized telephone psychological support of the interested participants in the action until September 2021.
The online Update talks will take place via the zoom platform, according to the following program:
- Wednesday 31/03/2021 and time 13:00: Difficulties in Interpersonal Relationships- Communication with the family and friendly environment
- Wednesday 28/04/2021 and time 13:00: Mental health- When you need the help of a specialist
- Wednesday 26/05/2021 and time 13:00: dementia- Symptoms and Prevention
- Wednesday 23/06/2021 and time 13:00: Mourning and loss- Meaning and Management
- Wednesday 21/07/2021 and time 13:00: Loss of Functionality and Pain - Maintaining Quality of Life. The role of the caregiver.
- Wednesday 25/08/2021 and time 13:00: Loneliness and Social Isolation-Consequences and Ways of Coping.
Internet speech login codes through the platform Zoom They are:
Meeting ID: 722 683 9136
also, you can also watch it at the following link:
Information: Antonoudi Vassiliki, tel. 22810-79648