the licensing process is institutionalized and the required documents and other related issues with organizing sports, swimming and sailing activities on the foreshore, the beach, the land port zone, the sea port area and the sea area,…….
within “περί αθλητικού τουρισμού” par. 1 of the article 10 of Law. 4582/2018 (Α΄ 208), Decision by the Tourism Minister. thanks Theocharis.
licensing process and required documents
Every sporting organization, swimming and water sports activities falling within the scope of Article 1 this is licensed by the relevant Regional Tourism Office (P.Y.T.) Ministry of Tourism.
Authorization is required to submit by the entity concerned of the following documents:
1. Solemn declaration stipulating that:
a) purpose of the event is the sport recreation participants and not the racing division of participants,
b) The event takes place under the sole responsibility of the operator concerned,
c) before the start of the competition will be presented to the relevant P.Y.T. names of participants. If they change the names of participants, the situation is again subjected to any appropriate means (such as fax, email) and certainly in time before the holding of the event,
d) the lifeguard coverage of the activity in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 the Presidential. 31/2018 (Α΄ 61), as applicable,
e) There is a companion vessel per 50 participants, for activities that take place in the sea port area or sea area,
f) there ambulance, and Doctor on call by registered personal details, to provide first aid if needed,
g) taking care of the organizers marked the area of marine port zone or maritime space to be used for the conduct of the event,
or) during the tournament will take all necessary measures to avoid problems in navigation, the marine ecosystem and safety exercisers, spectators and swimmers,
i) will take all necessary measures to prevent problems deriving from the vicinity of the sports facility with other terrestrial or marine uses of area,
j) continuous radio communication will be kept both the organizers and the vessel, if used, the competent port authority via VHF and any other means of telecommunication,
k) the competent Port Authority informed immediately for assistance in case of need,
l) the provisions of the General Regulation No. Port. 20 (Β΄ 444/1999), as applicable.
2. For legal persons and profit associations, subject to the submission to the Statute simple photocopy which will be listed that do business sports tourism activities.
3. Assent by the competent port management and operator concerned municipality or license (if used space in the dry and / and / or beach and / or land or sea port area).
4. Agreement of the competent Port Authority, where the activities take place in inland port area, Maritime port zone and maritime region. If the activities take place in areas beyond the competence of a Port Authority, then the organizers should be provided with the consent of the co Port Authorities.
5. If further comes to fight cruisers needed a) state participation of all racers, accompanied by a declaration that the operators compete on their own responsibility and that they comply with the relevant provisions of the General Regulation No. Port. 20 (Β΄ 444/1999) as applicable, and international maritime safety regulations, b) copies of insurance policies of vessels, in accordance with the V. 4256/2014 (Α΄ 92), as applicable.
6. Proof deposit fee amounting to € 150,00 for Greek government (WLO 1450189001). The competent P.Y.T. grant such permission within ten (10) days from the due submission of the above documents. If the athlete, Sailing bathing or activity is to be performed in areas of competence of more than one P.Y.T., then the license will be granted by the P.Y.T. starting, after having collected the assent of the other P.Y.T.