On Wednesday 13 November 2019 and time 19.00 Events in the hall of the Brotherhood of the Athens Tinian, the Cycladic Press Association and the Brotherhood of the Athens Tinian honored masters George Amiral – Philologist -Syngrafea and Alekos Floraki, Folklorist - Ethnology and poster for the long and valuable contribution…… of the cultivation and promotion of the spiritual culture of Tinos and the Cyclades widely.
Greetings sent by:
1) Eminence Metropolitan of Syros, Tinos etc. Mr.. Dorotheos B through message read out by pansiologiotatos Archimandritis Theoklitos Mentis
2) The Provincial Tinos and President of the Regional Council Southern Aegean Mr.. Deligianni Anastasia
3) Mr.. Emmanuel Sochos, Councilor and Head of Culture of the Municipality of Tinos
4) Mr.. Pantelis Armaos, Municipal Councilor Tinos
5) Mr.. Nick Syrmalenios MP SYRIZA Cyclades
6) Mr.. John Gerekos, President of Tinian Research Company
7) Greeting message sent to and from the Association of Women Tinou
Mainly of speeches preceded greetings of the President of E.KY.T. K. Theodorou - Gerasimos Maganioti and President of the Brotherhood Tinian Mr.. Emmanuel Skare.
For Prof.. George Amiral spoke Mr.. Manthos glass, Professor of Education / ing Center Merchant Marine and Publisher of the newspaper "The Voice of Karya 'on: "The personality and the spiritual work of Mr. George Amiral ".
For Mr.. Alekos Floraki were heard Mr.. Lazarus Theophilus, Chemical, Former Provincial Governor Naxos and former President of E.KY.T. on "The offer of Alekos Floraki culture ' and Manolis Sergis, Professor of the University of Thrace, on "The poet and folklorist Alekos Florakis".
Then engaged by the Presidents of the Union Cycladic press and Tinian Brotherhood honorary plaques to honored that and closed the by few event, from step.
The event was coordinated by Mr.. Anthony Tziotis, Secretary of E.KY.T. and Mrs. Evangelia Kontos, Superintendent of E.KY.T.
Finally it was offered friendly treat to come from the Brotherhood of Athens Tinian.
For the Board
Gerasimos – Theodore Manganiotis
The general secretary