Completed Handbook "Municipal Management System Development Methodology biowaste"……
The handbook aims to provide a practical tool for municipalities to design and development of bio-waste management systems through:
• providing guidance, the enhancement of the methodology and the choice between different available alternatives,
• quantified application in the above case study model (case study) development of a global bio-waste management system in Municipality indicative compact size profile.
This manual includes:
• a summary of the basic concepts and recent changes in the institutional framework for the management of biowaste,
• analysis of the key steps for planning and development, a municipal biowaste Management System, namely:
(a) household Composting,
(b) sorting the Source (SAB) and
(c) Treatment plant biowaste (MEVA), with emphasis on economic investment and operating elements, and
• description of proposed raising and information measures, to provide information and participation of citizens, which is a particularly critical factor for the success of any system chosen.
The Handbook "Municipal Management System Development Methodology biowaste"