The barbeque is undoubtedly one of the most cherished habits of all Greeks…….
Whether at home, you're in a tavern, We love the taste of meat or seafood or even vegetables that are cooked on the grill.
Tsiknopepmti, it is certain that the grills in olin country will catch fire (literally!) in tonnes of meat to fall on charcoal.
According to Dr. David Grand of Medicine Warren Alpert School of Brown University in the US, the risk caused by wire brushes with which many people clean the grill, before putting up food for cooking every Tsiknopempti.
What happens if you do not watch
If this brush is worn, has rusted, or the metal of the hairs become detached as the rub with force onto the grill, then one of these hairs are enough to cause you many serious health problems.
These metal hairs sticking up on the rack and from there, stick onto the meat cook, resulting in a short time be found in your stomach. There, according to Dr. Grand, it is possible to perforate the intestine!
Even worse, recorded incident with such a piece of metal brush for grills have reached a person's liver and cause liver disease.