Pork streaky Mykonos moustomelo and orange (step by step)
Pork streaky Mykonos moustomelo and orange…
- 1 pound pancetta Mykonos
- 2 tsp. moustomelo (molasses)
- 2 cardamom grains
- ½ orange
- 2 cup. Meat broth
- ½ cup. Dry red wine
- 2 tsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. roasted flour
- coarse Salt
- freshly ground pepper
- Grate in cardamom mortar with some coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Engrave with a sharp knife holes meat to better penetrate the herbs and the broth will take after.
- We massage the meat with the herb mixture.
- Bake the streaky throughout a preheated oven.
- Not to cut them from the beginning to remain juicy.
- Bake at 200ᵒ C, for 15 min on hot air grill, to make crust (use an aluminum pan to cook faster).
- Remove the peel of ½ orange and Zematas in hot water.
- Careful to be well cut the peel does not have white flesh because bitter.
- Finely chop the peel scorched.
- In a saucepan mix the moustomelo with broth.
- Add the orange.
- When removed, the streaky from the oven the brush to moustomelou-broth mixture and put it back on 10 min in the oven.
- Leave in a dormant oven to keep warm.
- Collect all the juices in the pan and add a little meat broth.
- Strain and keep only the liquid.
- Pour in the pan to make a thick sauce.
- We add 3 tsp. moustomelo, 50 ml dry red wine, a little freshly ground pepper and the remaining broth was our.
- Allow to boil.
- When the liquid has evaporated, add a little butter mixed with flour to thicken the sauce.
- The flour must be placed just before the end because otherwise you clotting sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce with pancetta… ready our plate.
Cut bacon slices in chontroutsikes, pour the sauce over and serve with red pumpkin fried with coarse salt.
We can work 250 g. butter 250 g. roasted flour on a stick and keep it in the refrigerator wrapped in a jelly.
We use it whenever we want to tie a sauce.
The Greek Marketplace.
και καταστήματα από όλη την Ελλάδα με 1 click, without looking.
error: Content is protected !!