1. For its streets you can take endless rides, wearing simple and airy clothes, staring at its gorgeous and luxurious shops. Here you will go to “Matogianni”, one of the most beautiful and most beautiful alleys in Greece……..
2. For Mykonos you will see boats and cruise ships you never imagined, like Qeen Mary2. Just dream that some of them are yours and start a fantastic trip to the Aegean!
3. Because you have to drink a cup of coffee or a drink, gazing at the charming little Venice, with paintings built-in and its wild beauty every time a wave tries to “impose” it. (all this is a basic reason for wanting to return to the island at some point).
4. For the windmills, a trademark of the “island of the winds” , they give another … air to the island.
5. The endless party that runs 24 hours a day in Chora as well as in many beach bars can not take you away on wild nights, nights that you will enjoy in the red. Mykonos has no limits!
6. For you can see everyone in Mykonos! From families with children, to world-renowned athletes, actors, singers and politicians. Madonna, were you here?
7. While we talk about celebrities, you can not see the … pelican! Now if Petros the 3rd or Kostas or simply has no name, forgive us, but we have not even understood!
8. Mykonos, however, is not just what it shows, it has its other face , equally charming and interesting…
9. Of course, try to taste louza, kopanisti and crummydopiti Mykonos to adore the local cuisine and discover another “gastronomic paradise” of the Cyclades!
10. An excursion, archaeological interest, to the (uninhabited) island of Delos will help you learn the enormous importance of this island during antiquity.
11.To be impressed by the unique architecture of Our Lady of Paraportiani, where man and nature “collaborated” to create this terrible creation.
12+1. Why in Mykonos everyone will cry even once:“Mykonos”!!!